1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow man looks great!
keep up the good work!
my two smaller plants are longer flowering and dont looks as far along as yours!
well id say the soonest you will be harvisting will be about the 12th of april,
8weeks after they where first flowered, but could take longer,
its best to get a cheap scope on ebay,there very cheap,
get a 60x-100x one,
and take a close look at the trich's yourself!
i got some new pics take a look at my G.J!

Thanks Swift... yeah I am getting ready to order a scope so I can check on the trich's...

Ok some updated pics on the attic grow... took the female in soil down for a feeding with bloom nutes... probably her next to last feeding with nutes since she shld be about 2 weeks out from harvest... will know more when my pocket microscope gets here next week... if the trichs are close will switch to plain water till harvest... took some pics of her next to my arm to show the size comparison of her main cola.. also measured her.. she is 4 foot 3...last pic is of the flowering progress on the 2 in the DWC...:D

g4.jpg

cola5.jpg

cola7.jpg

cola8.jpg

cola6.jpg

g5.jpg

dwc.jpg

It is killing me that I hve this yummy girl up in my attic with all sorts of yummy buds on her and I hve nothing to smoke...arrrg... waiting on picking up a 1/4 oz tonight... wish my guy wld hurry up all ready... can not wait till I no longer hve to rely on others for my smoke... wish I lived in Cali and cld just go buy some good smoke from the corner store...

i hear ya Lew,
waiting on picking up right now.
and i wasnt aware that you could buy trees from the store in cali.

looking good though
and yeah i really cant wait till i dont have to buy trees anymore.
probably wont happen for a while for me though. not enough space to have a constant garden :(

:ciao:

Hey Don... I am not sure about the specifics but I think all it takes is a Medical Marijuana card in Cali and you are golden... You can get bud or even clones in designated stores... as for a constant garden, do you hve enough space to grow 3 to 5 lowlife dwarfs? I figure once my White Dwarfs hit 45 days I will be starting up another Auto grow...Maybe Hindu Kush next...

So I am without smoke tonight since my guy wigged on me and said tomorrow...that's ok... it just reaffirms why I am growing in the 1st place... I don't want to hve to rely on anyone but me... plus it is very fun and has a soothing quality for the soul...
I think I hve done a fairly good job for my first grow and now I am reading up on harvesting... don't want to screw up what seems to be one of the most important parts of growing...when and how to harvest...
Not sure but I think 1 more feed with nutes and then plain water and molasses?? Just want to thank everyone who has stopped by and given advice or comments...special thanks to Mentalpatient... Dude you hve been very helpful and supportive...

sorry to hear that dude,
id offer some of mine but i think your abitaways from me!
but wooooooo man that cola is huge! mega huge!
i wish mine was as big! how much do you think youll get from it?
nice arm by the way!
which scope did you get?
i got the 420 scope for $15 its great for the money,
yea harvesting is a very important time, so is the drying and curing process,
ive being doing alittle reading myself, so much info to take in!
well all the best man,
and keep the cool pics comming!

Hey Swift... I am good now...just hooked up with my guy and smoked a lil bit...yeah the cola is way bigger then I cld hve imagined it wld hve grown...as far as yield I hve no clue... this is my 1st grow and I don't hve an eye for telling yet...I got a 30x pocket microscope off Amazon for like 7 bucks free shipping...getting ready to go into the attic and check on the grow now...will post pics in a bit...

Just checked in on the attic grow and the 2 in the DWC needed 1.5 gallons of water and hve almost caught up do my girl in soil as far as height goes... My female in soil has stopped getting taller for sure and is now getting fatter...:D
She shld be under 2 weeks till harvest now.. not sure if I shld give her 1 more feeding with nutes or just switch to plain water from here on out...she is becoming quite the sex symbol now... she is getting plump in al the right places...:p

First 5 pics are of the 2 dutch dope plants in the DWC..including a pic of the now forming cola on 1...pic 6 is of everyone in the attic..7 and 8 are the girl in soil... and the last pic is of my cat... posted just for the hell of it... oh his face has been partially obscured to protect his identity and hence mine also...:)

dwc9.jpg

dwc8.jpg

dwcflower2.jpg

dwc7.jpg

coladwc.jpg

family.jpg

fem2.jpg

fem1.jpg

puggy.jpg

Hey hamster,
Just popping in and wow! that is a beauty of a plant!!

Later man.

Gb

Thanks Geez...I hope she smokes as well as she looks....

Just caught this on one of the pics I took tonight... looks like the 1st signs of the pistils turning brown...hard to see but look at the very edges of a few...top left portion of the pistils

brown.jpg

thedonofchronic said:
i got that too, but mine is worse
is that a bad sign

That shld mean the bud is ripening and getting closer to harvest...

oh for real? thanks dont know why ive never heard that
im only about half way though.
im really really hoping these nugs ive got start gettin pumped up in the last 2 weeks or so. i want it to start filling in more.
frusterating...

thedonofchronic said:
oh for real? thanks dont know why ive never heard that
im only about half way though.
im really really hoping these nugs ive got start gettin pumped up in the last 2 weeks or so. i want it to start filling in more.
frusterating...

I noticed my girl started to plump up about week 5..and this last week she stopped growing taller and got wider...Here is some GREEN Mojo for you...hope they fill out soon

hay hamster,
nice pics, it looks like a crazy dmc jungle in there!
loads of growth!
yea its a good thing that the pistils are turning golden brown!
but is no real indication of it being ready,
so dont worry its natural,
hay hamster did you get a chance to have a look with your scope yet?
it should look fairly amazeing!
my pittils have being brown the lastfew days but the trichs are still 95% cloudy and maybe 1% amber!
harvest to suit what type of buzz you like,
harvesting early eg mostly cloudy trichs more thc less cbd and a racing high
harvest later eg mostly amber trichs to get a couch lock buzz,
sorry if you have heard this already!

myself i like a super couch lock buzz with the racing thought effect with a bit of the spins thrown in!
what type of buzz do you guys like, hamster?,chronic? anyone else?

nice cat hamster! ah pet identity protection, good idea!

I shld get my scope any day now...ordered it from amazon...as for my preferred type of buzz... I like energetic head high most of the time...body high before bed....

thanks for askin,
it varies.
mostly ill like a nice mental high.

but really, i get different quantites to smoke everyday and i just like to have the change. i dont usually like to smoke the same strain over and over.
got a mad high tolerance

Latest posts

Back