The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well she is not here she it at a friends house I will go visit her tomorrow..last time I saw her she was short. lol.

I'm reading all i can about tw, Try and grab a couple of snaps if you can. My tap is already changed colors and is getting stiff.

I will prob bring her home to clone her soon i will get u some pictures 4 sure I could ask him to bring her tonight I may,.

Helped the little darling off with her caps this morn. they were just sitting on top so i grabbed the trusty wooden sqewers chopstick style and gently slid the caps off. We have a sprout, and when i say we i mean we cause of your support! So i'm going to enlist your help. I feel since the family is supporting then the family should be in on the name! I need a name fer this little beauty! so give me your best feeling when you see her and i'll run a poll, when she get's her first set of trues we'll name her by your votes! Man i love this place! Oppps heres the pics dedicated to 2dog and her memory books!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

TY fer droppin in smoke, here:bong: :bong: popped a few pics of ?(tw) and my new easyryder, funny the auto seems to like the open better than the box...hmmmm? harvest of lady blue and chica are getting close! Enjoy and keep it green!

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

ty fer the mojo geezer! So far we have 4u2smoke as a name or his nickname " accidental fungus.:p

Well thing are going great so far, just waiting! I'm waiting fer 2 to harvest, one to put to flower, and this little beauty to go into the box! Got my first set of pre-flowers on the easyryder. She's going alot better than my first one! So far only one name.....ok..I now name the trainwreck..:yay: 4u2smokeher! Wadda ya think?:giggle: So as it stands, lady blue and chica are waiting fer harvest day to come, then mai li will go to flower, at which time little 4u2smokeher will go into the veg box! Keep it green yall!:beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

hahahaha. Im in now way of making fun of you Hemp (well maybe a little):p but it seems that the only time i happen to see your postings is when your talking about killing off the worlds hermies:)

everything you say is right and i couldnt agree more, why would you want some bud with seeds in it or risk it.

But hey its the Chef, and the man is always cooking something up.
Looking good bro, your gonna have to get a bigger place to be growing if ya keep planting all these things and the speed your going at. If you need a place to store well.........im always down for "takin care" of a few sexy ladeis:hubba: ...........you seem to be growin some good ones out there, keep it up

The Hemp Goddess said:
Boy, I just don't get how you guys can plant these seeds that you find in good stuff that should be sensimillian. They are almost certainly a product of the plant selfing. Jeez, I wish you would just throw all these hermie seeds away....

IMO, this is a big part of what is causing more hermies. Years ago, hermies were not nearly the problem that they are now.

Frost nugs! Where ya been? I somewhat agree with thg about hermies, but i feel they have their use, the t-chromes gotta be good fer somethin. As far as ladt siitin, sure i tell ya what, you can germ em, grow them, and i'll harvest:p got alot on the way my kick butt woman ordered me a new seed list. Trying to time my grows to last me through the toughest part of the year.....the in-law visit!

Little 4u2smokeher is now in the box! She's gonna superveg in there. Also snapped some of the easyryder wich is getting bigger and has a small tuft of hairs. Enjoy!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

looking great in there chef :D

how long till the new seeds arrive ? and as an after thought ,whats it gonna cost you .in $$$$ .see your wonderful wife had ordered you seeds to keep busy in the winter ,,well whats gonna keep her busy ? see where this is going ??,,might have an empty wallet come jan :p

Hey ukgirl, about 5 days or a bit fer the seeds as far as what its cost me and what she'll be doing...theres your answer.lol I stay busy, i'm outta her hair. It works out.

wish mine would order my seeds. all she wants to know is when she can smoke it.
I do happen to have an overload of seeds right now though

keep cookin chef

Latest posts

Back