The Irish Files.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cont.

DSCI0598.JPG

DSCI0599.JPG

DSCI0600.JPG

DSCI0602.JPG

lookin great chef. 45 days and almost ready is a nice early run. it looks fantastic. sugar coated and i can only imagine the stink. enjoy the girl when shes done.

looks like it's all you here bro...if the buzz you explained is still the same, you'll want to do a flush in the next 3 days, then put her in the dark to bulk up b4 the chop...anytime your ready, your good to go brother Chef...

i'll see ya around man...good luck on the harvest. hope shes all your looking for and more...peace brother...Irish...

Hope your feeling better. Your girls look tastey!

Apologise to all fer the late pics. Had to take care of the wifey, but she's doing fine. My knee is still giving me some trouble tc but i have some medicene fixin to go into the cure jars. Thanks again to my molasses mentor IRISH. And to all who stopped in and helped! These are fer ya'll.........

DSCI0658.JPG

DSCI0659.JPG

DSCI0662.JPG

DSCI0663.JPG

DSCI0664.JPG

DSCI0665.JPG

DSCI0667.JPG

DSCI0668.JPG

DSCI0669.JPG

DSCI0670.JPG

DSCI0672.JPG

DSCI0673.JPG

how'd that work for ya bro? lol...lol...:D :cool: ...

is it the diggity dank? i'll bet it is bro...glad you hung in there brother Chef...although she came in early, this is what you were looking for i believe, from what you explained to me...i got some smoke for every occasion now over here man...i kinda favor the put you behind the couch, and under it, weed myself...i always do a plant, that i know i'll take early, thats if i'm running low, or completely out...were gonna remedy that, so were never out hopefully...but when things happen against your will(such as getting jacked), you gotta do what you gotta do...man, when that happened to me, you would'nt believe how the med community charged up in here in a huge way, and looked out for Irish, and his crew...that is something you will never forget. guy's i did'nt even know, but knew my rep, took right over, and got my guys i look after, all thier meds at no charge, til i got back on my feet...that is where Karma comes into play bro...friends i had'nt seen in 3-5 years stepped up, and helped out...even friends, of friends donated an ounce, 2 ounces...all went to the needy. i did'nt keep 1 joint of the meds donated...we had a pound to split 'tween 4 guys...there was more than enough til our next grow came in, so we donated what they did'nt need to others that are sick...and that my friend, is what it's all about...peace bro, and happy smoking...Irish...

Man it's been some goooooood dank brother! Thanks again fer your help on this one. Got the smoke thing covered now, Now i'm going fer pure blow out quality.......and mixin it up with qauninty! Truly brother a friend with weed is a friend indeed!

A Friend With Weed, Is A Friend Indeed...:cool: ...

Dank Don

I have got to congratulate you once again.... All CFL's, I freaking love it!

Just thot I was gonna see some of the "finished" cured bud...

Your pics are awesome, I can almost smell them from here.....the buds I mean!

Latest posts

Back