The Irish Files.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure got a way to go. At least 2 more weeks. More like 3 - 4? Looking great though. Who's the seedbank?

Not looking fer the pure coughlock. She's a g-13 leafminer.

Still waiting leafminer. She's really packing on the bud and t-chromes. Looking very tasty and sugary!

DSCI0455.JPG

DSCI0456.JPG

DSCI0457.JPG

DSCI0458.JPG

DSCI0460.JPG

DSCI0462.JPG

DSCI0463.JPG

DSCI0466.JPG

DSCI0468.JPG

DSCI0470.JPG

DSCI0471.JPG

DSCI0472.JPG

looking great chef very frosty and dense..looks sticky.

She has got a skunky type pinapple smell to her.

Noticed her buds look like the want to explode.........:yay: :yay: it looks as if her catlle thingys are swelling up. Gotta say it's awsome looking at this at a more developed stage everyday! Dunno Irish, a week is only till this friday.......maybe go a bit longer?

DSCI0483.JPG

DSCI0484.JPG

DSCI0485.JPG

DSCI0486.JPG

DSCI0487.JPG

DSCI0488.JPG

DSCI0489.JPG

I agree Chef, maybe a bit longer, if you can.......

I would let them go a bit longer...just look at the difference in the last few days. Those beauties will put on some real weight in the next week. I harvested some Flo (tops)...at the eight week mark, let it go longer and what I got was some lower buds that plumped up a lot, possible double in size around.

catlle thing is a calix, holds the seeds, which you dont have (seeds I mean).....You sure got some nice bud pics up there. My bro has grown the G-13, very nice smoke.

Just looking in to see thier progress this week, keep them girls happy Chef.

Definatly gonna let it ride out! Gotta see now how she looks fuuly developed. I'm curious to see how she finishes.

so , your gonna leave her til i tell you when still? cause your not close yet brother...still seeing 50/50, maybe 40/60...i know what you want. you've explained it fully, and i understand the high you are looking for...don't know where you got chop friday from??? do not chop friday!!! hang in there, the best is yet to come...stay on the exact same schedule we spoke about brother Chef. don't change a thing...

i'll pm you with the changes to be made very soon...trust me bro...i have your best interest in mind...i want you to reach your full potential as a master grower...your taking steps now to reach this achievement...your getting very close to the prize Chef...

also, it will help at this point to talk to her like a queen...praise her often...whisper in her calyx sweet nothings...speak softly, and slowly...speak to her at lights on, and just before lights off...tell her to sleep well, and become the volumptious queen she is meant to be...tell her you'll always be there when she wakes, and you will be her everlasting servant til all days end...tell her you love her...(then go repeat same to wifey, so's she don't get jealous, and kill the queen)...LOL...lol...:rofl: :fly:

hit this brother Chef...:48: ........................

your getting close...keep your eyes on the prize bud..................

:48: Back at ya brother! She stay's till you say. Giving the "m" dose tommorow. Looking fer the word to start whatever change is the next step. Master grower huh. hehe i got a ways till that happens! Standing by waiting!

Man is she gonna be awsome smoke! Sugar coating is getting dense! She gonna be a potent little thang!

DSCI0507.JPG

DSCI0509.JPG

DSCI0510.JPG

DSCI0511.JPG

DSCI0512.JPG

DSCI0513.JPG

DSCI0514.JPG

DSCI0515.JPG

DSCI0517.JPG

DSCI0518.JPG

DSCI0519.JPG

ok. where you at in weeks flower bud? cause were getting very close now to what it is you'll be wanting...

hey. great pics bro. really great pics...your showing those trichs very good now...are you glad you've hung on this long now bro? don't fret, everything looks great...when did you give last dose of m?

pretty quick here your gonna want to give 'em a good flush of straight ph'ed water, let stand for a few days under the lights, then lock her down in the dark for 48 hours...

let me know the last feed, and m?

i'll stop in tomorrow, or next bro...later Chef...

Gave her a m treatment 2 days ago. Straight water from here! Yes brudda i'm glad i hung in! Got back from a hospital stay, in a drug induced state some how i managed to chop my raodrunner and i don't remeber it! Pics and all! But the p-express remains! I'll post pics soon as i can. Thanks again brother!

Yup i'm gonna be fine OHC! Just a little scare is all.

She's 45 days in flower today Irish. Man is she schtinky! Gave her water last night/today. Pic's are the best i can do right now, hospital meds got me seeing double.

DSCI0587.JPG

DSCI0588.JPG

DSCI0589.JPG

DSCI0591.JPG

DSCI0593.JPG

DSCI0594.JPG

DSCI0595.JPG

DSCI0596.JPG

Latest posts

Back