The Irish Files.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Too many times i've seen people ask advise and not follow it fer one reason or the other. I was such a person! A good friend, my bud, Irish, has been trying to show me a spectacular finish twice, and both times i failed fer one reason or another....mainly i was out of smoke! My last harvest went very well and i'm happy with it but smomething still is buggin me in my head! My bud's advice on when i thought it was ready, he advised go on with the molasses treatments! So here i am. I've got smoke to last and although i'll be taking a trip very soon, i have enough to wait until i get word! This is dedicated to my bud Irish! One time someone is gonna follow advice to the finish so here goes. 2-pinapple express clones. Has taken the usual punishment with a fallen light and a couple of branded leaves.
Set-up: Grow tent, 268 watts of cfl spiral jumbo's, pushing 12000 lumens give or take,nutes are king neptunes organic 2-4-1, plus the "m" treatments. pro mix soil with worm turds. As you can see one is the reminance of the cookie grow and the other has a little light burn to it. Ok brother lets see what you were talking about! I will not chop these till the jedi master says so! :) So Irish what's the next step?

DSCI0003.JPG

DSCI0004.JPG

DSCI0005.JPG

DSCI0006.JPG

DSCI0007.JPG

DSCI0008.JPG

DSCI0009.JPG

DSCI0010.JPG

DSCI0011.JPG

DSCI0012.JPG

DSCI0013.JPG

DSCI0014.JPG

Must spread reputation, blah, blah, blah, ty OHC!

they are nice...I concur!

Very happy so far 2dog but i feel i'm gonna get happier!

and higher? :giggle: :fid: :lama: :2940th_rasta: :fly: :rofl:

Im there OHC...my hands are warm people nows the time..

:laugh: You guys!.....and gals! Alright all stoned and felling fuzzy......GROUP HUG!

hehehehehe wishin' all well - warm and fuzzys all around.

And I know you're right about Irish. He'll bow out if you want to turn him down but he been around.... and he's smokin and growing so there's gota be something to it.

I've had to pass on his knowledge twice, i only hope he'll still show me.

i dont know anyone here very well but from what i have read around the forum i think that asking irish for the way to go is a great idea chef. it sure does seem like he has a grip on things and can def. grow some killer lookin weed. i am sure you know your stuff inside and out and to see someone that has a grasp on it ask someone else for ideas/help adds to the respect already gotten from me. i hope he shows up and takes on the challenge. i am interested in seeing how that ends up. i know things are gonna work out fine for ya chef but a little extra green mojo never hurts. happy growing.:48:

holy crap. stalkers! LOL>>>LOL...:D

hey chief. your doing a great job brother! this is all you man...just trying to guide you into something much better than 'ol Blue was...so i see your gonna give me what i asked for,( i really need to wake the 'lil woman so she can be taking notes here);) :D ...lol...lol...

just stay on the course your on. everything is starting to pump out trichs at this point, and the M is going to begin contributing to that factor. don't change a thing buddy...

the omage is humbling brother...

great pics too...:hubba: ...

p.s...

just like a stoner to miss out on a grope hug,,,errr group hug...:D ...

guess i'll pass this wonder woman hoober instead...

pass down chef...:D :cool: ...

:48:

Welcome ta2dguy thanks fer the mojo! Aaah obi1 shows! The m treatments are on brother! Gonna do a round tonight! Got plenty to smoke so they wont go early.:48: Back at ya! As far as the homage, you deserve it.....and so do i:hubba: :D

Lovin' it, Chef man! Here's some Lemon Cascade MOJO for ya! Upload wife and cat to me and I'll keep them safe and happy here until you harvest. Or get a new dishwasher....

And yes, IRISH is GREAT! But in order for your plants to really grow, he has to upload you a file of him singing "Danny Boy." Guaranteed to double the size of your harvest.

Sounds good mmama! i always liked when irish red eyes are fallin.

Latest posts

Back