The Chef Gets Wrecked!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you put him in a suitcase, you say? lol.lol. ship his butt to timbuktoo.lol...

Why wouldn't i collect pollen and try to make a seed or two? It is an auto. Just wondering.

Well not wondering anymore..executed! Here's 4u2smokeher turning out nicely. She remind me of the blue widow i did. Can.t wait to see what she does in the tents whenever thy get here. Have a great turkey day family!

DCFC0021.JPG

DCFC0022.JPG

DCFC0023.JPG

DCFC0024.JPG

DCFC0025.JPG

Looks like she's wanting to get bushy, Chef!
Sorry to hear about the male but save the pollen-ya never know.
I'm calling FedEx and telling them to hurry the &&&& up!!!
Green Mojo!!!
:)
Gb

thanks geezer just got everything tonight got 3 beans germin and 1 tent already in use(veg). The other will go in use after i tested the heat issue. Ty fer making them hurry up!

Just some out of focus updated pics of 4u2smokeher, getting big and loving the tent!

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

She's looking wonderful. Great color of green, nice and short too. Good work so far :).

Thanks mental, she so reminds me of the blue widow.

Loving them brother Irish, I swear it's a dupe grow of lady blue.

Hey Chef, I don't know how I missed this thread, mind if I sit in? Your growth is nice and tight, who says you need an HID??? I think your nodes are tighter than mine vegging under 400 hps. Looks Good Buddy!

the chef said:
Yo frosty nugs, i got some time ya know i'll try an think of somthing. Try singing a few of my x-mas faves like, no jingle balls, I'm dreaming of a white widow x-mas, o sativa night, frosty the snowbud, i saw mommy kissing santas scense, little dinafem boy, just to name a few.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats great dude!!

legalize_freedom said:
Hey Chef, I don't know how I missed this thread, mind if I sit in? Your growth is nice and tight, who says you need an HID??? I think your nodes are tighter than mine vegging under 400 hps. Looks Good Buddy!

wait for me! i have my own folding chair:D ...4u2smokeher looks alot like some of my blue mystic, darker green, but the plants look almost identical... looking good brother chef! green mojo for the ladies!

Welcome Lf, Still learning the ins n outs of cfl's.Ty fer the kind words. I just like the way cfl's operate. Hehehe you like those sundancer.

You must spread around........Chef's mojo to ya sundancer

Whatever mmama wants, mmama gets! Little 4u2smokeher in all her glory. I'm guessing she's in her teenage years. Enjoying the growth. This is gonna be a beaut!:D

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0003.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

Here's 4u2smoker wishing you all a happy thanksgiving! This is deff one indie dominant plant. She's a liitle under a foot now, gonna wait till she's a bit taller to put her to flower. Can't wait to see the bud she produces! To all my MP family:48: :dancing: :beatnik:

DCFC0001.JPG

DCFC0002.JPG

DCFC0004.JPG

DCFC0005.JPG

DCFC0006.JPG

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

TY mmama i hope you and the math guy had a great t-day!

Latest posts

Back