Ettesun's Big Endeavor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ettesun

Reaction score
:holysheep: I decided this journal-thing is such a great idea.
We can all help each other, and it will give me access to my record keeping through the good, the bad and the ugly. Let's just hope it will be beautiful and smooth sailing with the help and support of all of you who care to add comments, advise, questions... whatever.
I've gone full-time into the gardening lifestyle here in California. I want to be successful because it is what I love and I don't want to go back to work full time for someone else again! California is awesome, especially where I live. It's LEGAL... yes, the 'L' word. So I'd love hearing from you out there with your thoughts, prayers and knowledge!
My first problem with my second grow is that my clones are not rooting. So far I've taken out the thirty that lived, cleaned the cloner with water only this time and refilled it with a lower pH water. It still needs to go down a whole point and a half. I'd like to have a pH of 5 or 6.
These are all photos taken in the veg room. Say a prayer for those stems you see sticking out under the top of the cloner!
Any advise? Ettesun

KeepingMyFingersCrossed.2.22 copy.jpg

ClonesNotRootingYet.2.22 copy.jpg

please root please..2.22.08.copy.JPG

MothersInVegRoom.2.22 copy.jpg

yes i too will pull up my seat:hubba:

I'm adding photos of my Bubble Gum mothers that I decided to bud out and a Hawaiian tall girl. They are ready to be cut down, which is traumatic for me... get attached emotionally... :headbang2:
Had a few problems with mold when the power was out during the storm... had to spray with baking soda/water... burned my leaves a bit...
And also the first photo is all a tray of Bubble Gum flowering clones... they had a short flowering period, but the next group will be kept full-term.
I've been enjoying the first grow but hoping to have better strains and weight with the new batch coming up. Will keep posting... Ettesun

BubbleGumInBud.2.22.08 copy.jpg

BubbleGumMothersBudding.2.22 copy.jpg

BubbleGum.2.22 copy.jpg

HawaiianReadyTonight.2.22 copy.jpg

When I took the photos it was dark in the flowering room... Sure looks like that big one got burned last night! Dang me!
I'd better go get some work done. Think I'll be cutting and hanging...

Buddy... that last pick is SWEET!!!

hope you get your cloning probs worked out....

:woohoo:Thanks to you all for the kind support. I appreciate it more than you know... there's no one to give me encouragement in this Endeavor except You!!! :heart:

Hey Sport. I hope it's okay to post personal photos... maybe they don't mind. Just wanted to share the loves of my life with you!
:lama:

Look 4ward 2 seeing ur LEGAL Grow, Thats awesome!!! Beautiful Horses! Im lookin 4ward to gettin some one day!!!!Goodluck with everything mang.
Peace

:peace:

Well, I did it... I harvested my Bubble Gum... They smell like Bubble Gum too. Amazing. I might just eat one! :eek:
They are Like a Rainbow. I want to share my photos.
I hope you enjoy. I am writing in Purple for a Reason!
Enjoy.

Bubble.Bouquet copy.mail.jpg

Bubble Gum.Rainbow copy.mail.jpg

Bubble Gum unpicked.mail.JPG

BubbleCloseUpInRed copy.mail.jpg

:lama:
This should be a happy day, so why do I miss
them already. I walked into 'their room' and felt
a little blue. :rolleyes: :fid:
So what can I possibly do to feel better............Start another Bubble Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyrooted.1.mail.JPG

extended nursery copy.jpg

i cant wait to see these ones get that pretty color i love that color wow lol

beautiful bubblegum pics wow i could just look at them for ever :tokie:
subscribing to this journal ,,,,,good luck on them babies :bong2:

:eek: Thanks Melissa. I am just so excited about the colors also. And I want to add that there was NO enhancement at all in the photos... That is the true colors! Just amazing. And the smell is totally sweet bubble gummy. I was shocked. Well, guess you know what I'm doing for my next project!
Take care and very good to hear from you. Ettesun

:peace:

Latest posts

Back