Ettesun's Big Endeavor!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Timmyjg6 said:
Can we get some moor specs on you grow?

:ciao: what would you like to know???? Be glad to be more specific.
I checked out your journal... how are they doing? Are they out of the cups??? I did want to put in my two cents worth about nutes. I NEVER water without nutrients... Super Thrive - about 1/4 t. a gallon for babies. I start feeding them 3-3-3 right away 1/2 t. a gallon... when they are right out of the bassinett. LOL. 1/2 t. per gallon and thrive and 1/4 t. 16-0-0 per gallon... then I double it once they have a little growth. I keep the nitrogen going watching the color green. I like a nice rich green, not too dark. If the plants get dark dark green cut the nitro down a little until they are a good green. Just takes practice. There are a few other ingredients in my recipe. I'd be happy to share...

:peace:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
Hi Ettesun :cool:

just popped by to say hello and ask about how things r trucking along?

hmmm... maybe not trucking along at all... more like crawling, eh? :doh: this hobby takes so long... that's what I find, at least...

congrats on BPOTM :aok: that's a gorgeous pic... she prob takes after mommy, hmmm? :hubba:

Thanks for popping in. It's good to 'see' you. :rolleyes: Glad you like the photo. I hope to have some more like that in six or seven weeks. I did a whole tray of Bubble Gum. I have some Train Wreck and Razz too. And some Black. The BlueBerry is going outside because they are way too tall and stringy. Not sure what's up with that. I have Lifesaver, BOG and hmmm. I think that is it. Need to get seeds, but my 'partner' made me kill my boys. I was not happy at all. I wanted to share the love! :woohoo:
Things are moving along... The good thing about indoor growing is that it doesn't take six+ months like outdoor! :eek: I'm having a lot of fun, but a few obstacles in the way. I'm trying to work through them.
I'm excited about getting some started outdoors this year. I haven't done that in a while and I love it. I miss the gorilla gardening in the mountains... Very exciting/high stress/danger. LOL. Helicopters and all that. Lions (no tigers) and Bears!!! Makes for memories, that's for sure. But I'm pretty low-key now... at least I try to appear that way. ::chuck: For the neighbors' sakes!
Take Care and Keep in Touch! :ciao:

His spineless cactus was sold throughout the world, including to many Australian ranchers, as a food source for cattle. Turns out cows liked the plant so much they would eat it to the ground. Unlike grass, it could not grow back quickly.

but there was also something about it be usefull carrying the cows through a drought because the cacti could retain water and the cows wouldnt be thirsty :giggle:

sorry about rambling on but i am enjoying a big fat joint and reading about luther:hubba:

ps did i get it right?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:banana: Yeah Melissa!
You are right... that's the answer I was going for!
Very Good Job! I actually grabbed a cacti leaf that had broken off a big plant when I toured his farm and brought it home and planted it in my greenhouse. (years ago). They are really cool. A cactus without stickers! :farm: I could have been arrested. :cop: You can give me a trivia-question next and we'll see how I do. Oh, it's late in England... you're probably sleeping... Later Buddy. See you around tomorrow!

Any updates on the garden my friend? I can't get enough of the mj....ever. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

hey ettesun heres one for ya :giggle:

How many different chemicals can be found in marijuana?

catch u soon friend :tokie:

smokybear said:
Any updates on the garden my friend? I can't get enough of the mj....ever. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
:ciao:

I need to update photos, is that what you are telling me Smoky??? :D
I'll go take some right away...
And hopefully put them up here today. Things have been happening fast here. :eek:
The weather changed drastically in the last couple days. It was in the seventies yesterday and will be today also. My girls that were put outside two days ago droop over and wilt when the sun in on them, then perk up again when they're in the shade. Poor things. Breaks my heart.
My 'soon-to-be-ex-partner' shocked the heck out of them by shaking all the dirt off the roots before he planted them... in the middle of the day, I might add... a no-no as far as I'm concerned... so I checked on them this morning and they aren't real happy... And I'm not real happy either. :fid: Guess I'd better relax and take a chill pill... And you know what else??? When I mentioned that they were shocked and that he had broken two plants he chopped them off where they were bent. :chuck: Unbelievable. I just had to walk away. :chill: I was in shock at that point also. Me and my girls. :cry: I'll photo them if I can without being too obvious. :eek:
Do I sound like a whiner? :baby: I hope not. ::confused2:
Sounds like a soap opera though... "Days of Our Lives." Stay tuned for my next episode after this commercial break. :farm:

:holysheep: allready tuned in :giggle:

i hope they start to feel better soon,, poor ladies

anyway best of luck :peace:

OutDoor.1.named copy.jpg

chopped BlueBerry.T.W.JPG

BLUEBERRY.TRAINWRECK.jpg

BOG.1.JPG

BOG.2.JPG

BOG.3.jpg

:ciao: As you can see in the above photos, the Mr. Nice, Bubble Gum and the three BOGs are doing pretty well. The BlueBerryXTrainWrecks were shocked... They were absolutely gorgeous plants, bushy, tall, etc. :fid:
I am not very happy that they were cut down about 1/2 their height, which shocked them even more.
I would have done it very differently... I feel bad because they were awesome plants that deserved better... I'm a little sad.
Later Friends.

Hey Ettesun! Sorry i could not get back to you sooner, Kinda got banned for cussing... O well, lesson learned it was like toarcher not being able to log in to the site... But i was just really interested in your growing and how you speak/type... You must be old school. Anyways, yeah i have a few questions... Do you only grow soil? And what soil/neuts do you use? What size setup do you have going on, it would be nice to see pics of your entire grow op. Thanks man and i am about to order some Bubble Gum so lets see if i can make some anywhere near as pretty as yours. O and if your talking about my SOG, i did transplant into 6" pots and started flower at 10 days veg. They are now on day 7 flower under 250W MH until i see Pre flower then switching to HPS...

Hey ettesun..Things sound great..Hopefully the ones moved outside will turn around for you...I plan on doing some Bubble Gum beans in Sept..please give some info and pics on the Bubble Gum strain...How long to Harvest...How Tall and of course how she smokes...I will be fallowing..Keep it Green my friend

Your grow looks great, those plants will perk up. And my sympathy about the males....is hard to kill them when you work so hard to grow them. i have saved two to make some seeds (hopefully), but the others get the ax!

will be watching to see the ladies perk up!
good growin'
tcbud:D

you gotta tell me where you got those bubble gum seeds! i need to grow that stuff! looks amazing.

mike1245 said:
you gotta tell me where you got those bubble gum seeds! i need to grow that stuff! looks amazing.

:p Hi Mike, I hope it is okay to give web sites. (I am in no way affiliated with any sales or distribution of any seeds... just for the record). :doh:

;)I just typed in 'bubblegum marijuana seeds' into my browser and came up with a bunch of sites that have Bubblegum.
420-Seeds put the dot com after. LOL. I don't think we are supposed to link to other sites... So I deleted that quickly.
planetskunk.com
marijuana-seeds.NL/seed-specials

I actually got mine from a friend who was given them several years ago from BOG aka Bushy Old Grower. He is a local here in my area and has written at least one book and has several strains he developed.
You know the seeds I have started are called Bubble Gum, but they sure look like a cross between California Orange and Bubble Gum. I just haven't seen the orange in other Bubble Gum photos I've seen on line yet. It makes me wonder. But on these sites they talk about the flavor and smell.
I will tell you, when they start budding they smell so sweet and taste sweet to smoke. They really do smell like bubble gum. It is amazing. The flavor stays on your lips and it is very awesome. I love it.
I have a few more seeds and I'd sure like to get a male. My stupid 'partner' threw a fit a couple months ago and made me chop my males. I am still angry. I will be making other arrangements soon I hope.
I need to find those seeds! LOL.:eek:

4u2smoke said:
Hey ettesun..Things sound great..Hopefully the ones moved outside will turn around for you...I plan on doing some Bubble Gum beans in Sept..please give some info and pics on the Bubble Gum strain...How long to Harvest...How Tall and of course how she smokes...I will be fallowing..Keep it Green my friend

:ciao:
Well, three of the ones the Grinch planted outside aren't looking that great today, but it was cooler and I think that may have helped a bit. I gave them quite a bit of water and said a little blessing. :eek:
Like I told Mike in the other post, if you go on line and type in Bubble Gum Marijuana Seeds quite a few sites pop up that have discriptions. Mine were short because they had a short veg cycle. I have photos posted in this journal. I read that they do well outdoors too, but I have no idea how tall they get. I'm the only person I know who has grown them. My two mothers that are about five or six months old are around four feet, but I keep topping them. They are very full and very beautiful. I have a lot of Bubble Gummys :) going now and I did take a number of photos today, so I will post them soon.
Thanks for popping in.

Timmyjg6 said:
Hey Ettesun! Sorry i could not get back to you sooner, Kinda got banned for cussing... O well, lesson learned it was like toarcher not being able to log in to the site... But i was just really interested in your growing and how you speak/type... You must be old school. Anyways, yeah i have a few questions... Do you only grow soil? And what soil/neuts do you use? What size setup do you have going on, it would be nice to see pics of your entire grow op. Thanks man and i am about to order some Bubble Gum so lets see if i can make some anywhere near as pretty as yours. O and if your talking about my SOG, i did transplant into 6" pots and started flower at 10 days veg. They are now on day 7 flower under 250W MH until i see Pre flower then switching to HPS...
:holysheep: I'm younger than Mick Jagger and older than Sheryl Crow. (My two favorite performers/artists...:giggle:
Yep, my first albumn I ever bought was the Beatles first albumn. I was twelve and I paid $2.99 for it! So I'm an old cowgirl/hippy.
I used to model up until my high thirties, so hey, I'm still cool. :dancing: Keeping in good shape. :rofl:
The way I write... I slack sometimes, but I am actually a writer and photojournalist part time for years. I've been doing freelance work a long time. I don't have to work as much as I used to, but I have a couple books going. Doesn't everyone??? :confused2: :)
About my grow... I took some photos of the indoor girls today and all the special effects, so to speak. I think you'll like it.
I'll try to get those on tomorrow.
Thank you for the great compliments. Very nice of you. Sometimes it's just the strain that does it all by itself! Sometimes you can just bust butt on plants and they never will add up to much. It's all in TLC and STRAIN. Hoping that is not back strain!
Take care my friend and thanks again. I'll be getting back on tomorrow.

melissa said:
hey ettesun heres one for ya :giggle:

How many different chemicals can be found in marijuana?

catch u soon friend :tokie:

:woohoo:Over 400 chemicals found in marijuana. Do I have to name
them?
:eek: I'll think of another trivia question for you, but
my brain is tired tonight. :giggle: Time to sleep for me... catch you around very soon Buddy...

:holysheep: :bong2:

Latest posts

Back