Flowering Begins August 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Well my girls just started doing there twang. What you all think? The first one is a runt I have. Only about 3-4 foot tall. It came from some bag seed. The last one is the biggest of the group. About 6 foot or so.

Bagseed
1000006nw3.jpg
Whitewidow
1000013st3.jpg1000014ln9.jpg1000009nt1.jpg1000010vi7.jpg

Looks great ...Keep doing what your doing ..Your Ladies look 2be enjoying it..

Thx guys. Yea I'm really excited about the whitewidow. Will be my first time with this strain. And i cant wait ether. They should be ready by late September to mid October I hope.

zipflip when u start yours? I started early April from seed.

You and me both melissa. And man godspeedsuckah I sure hope so. I'm going for a more uplifting high then a couch lock type high. I can't stand getting high and then falling asleep.

I'm curious how you can pick the day your plants start flowering when you are outside?

Hey,
Good going :D I have a few WW outside myself :) becareful of that big patch of poison ivy behind your plants. I had a bad experience with P.Ivy vines whilst setting up a plot in the fall. I was tearing out vines to dig holes,little did I know who the vines belonged to....... Ivy. I was working hard and sweating alot (scratching places). Yada,yada,yada....... Head to toe (and everywhere in between) misery. hahaha I can laugh now,be safe and keep up the great work!!!

mine will probably look like that in about a week here is my thread

if you look up Finally starting to bud? on threads you will see my plant

FlyingNatural said:
Hey,
Good going :D I have a few WW outside myself :) becareful of that big patch of poison ivy behind your plants. I had a bad experience with P.Ivy vines whilst setting up a plot in the fall. I was tearing out vines to dig holes,little did I know who the vines belonged to....... Ivy. I was working hard and sweating alot (scratching places). Yada,yada,yada....... Head to toe (and everywhere in between) misery. hahaha I can laugh now,be safe and keep up the great work!!!

You no that's funny. Because I did the same thing. :D I had it really bad. Legs, head, back, arms and even my balls. :eek: It was horrible. Thx for the looking out tho man.

hyper---- ya asasked when i started mine... i started mine from seed bout erly april too an put em outside the first week of may

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm curious how you can pick the day your plants start flowering when you are outside?

I didn't think your could.

zipflip said:
hyper---- ya asasked when i started mine... i started mine from seed bout erly april too an put em outside the first week of may

Nice man you should be right there with me then come harvest.

Hyperbrandon said:
You and me both melissa. And man godspeedsuckah I sure hope so. I'm going for a more uplifting high then a couch lock type high. I can't stand getting high and then falling asleep.

then may I suggest trichs 40-60....I like to be active as well...get yourself a Microscope 60x-100x, at radio shack....$12...start to watchthem in late september...1st of October....Good luck and keep us posted

420:D

4u2sm0ke said:
then may I suggest trichs 40-60....I like to be active as well...get yourself a Microscope 60x-100x, at radio shack....$12...start to watchthem in late september...1st of October....Good luck and keep us posted
420:D

Ok wait.... So I'll wanna go with 40(clear) and 60(amber)?

Hey,
The balls was the "in between" I was talking about :D Live & learn and itch you balls off :D:D:D:D I did'nt even end up using the grow spot that gave me the Ivy after all :p

FlyingNatural said:
Hey,
The balls was the "in between" I was talking about :D Live & learn and itch you balls off :D:D:D:D I did'nt even end up using the grow spot that gave me the Ivy after all :p

Lol I do. I just no what not to touch now. ;) I also got chiggers really bad.:rolleyes:

Hyperbrandon said:
Ok wait.... So I'll wanna go with 40(clear) and 60(amber)?

yes that is when i flush...By the time i actually Harvest i would say no more then 50/50....I did some at 60-40...and is a good pain killer but makes me Lazy and not want to do anything..I Like to be energized..You will find what you like best...I like mine the way i do them..:)

KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back