Flowering Begins August 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
yes that is when i flush...By the time i actually Harvest i would say no more then 50/50....I did some at 60-40...and is a good pain killer but makes me Lazy and not want to do anything..I Like to be energized..You will find what you like best...I like mine the way i do them..:)

KEEP M GREEN:D

I'm the same man. I love the up high. It actually helps me do more stuff. Also when u say 40/60. Is that the hole plant? So I would need to look over the hole plant and determine what 40% is clear and what 60% is amber correct?

Hyperbrandon said:
You and me both melissa. And man godspeedsuckah I sure hope so. I'm going for a more uplifting high then a couch lock type high. I can't stand getting high and then falling asleep.

So long as that particular strain of white widow is sativa dominate than you will get a more euphoric stone.

Hyperbrandon said:
I'm the same man. I love the up high. It actually helps me do more stuff. Also when u say 40/60. Is that the hole plant? So I would need to look over the hole plant and determine what 40% is clear and what 60% is amber correct?

40% cloudy...60%ambr...just take a sample bud from lower plant...put it on a white piece of paper....and look at it..inside scope look to see if its what you want...if not wait a few more days..then check in again...when they get where you want them then Harvest her..Good luck and be sure to leave a smoke report

Will do 4u2. Also check this out. Having some problems with my leaves

1000159dr7.jpg1000161tc9.jpg1000166ou8.jpg

For your viewing pleasures.
budim3.jpgbugwi1.jpg

Thx BuddyLuv. Yo can anyone guesstimate on how much yield I might get?

How many do you have and how healthy are they? There are a lot of factors including strain.

I have 2 that size. And I have 3 others about 4 1/2-5 1/2 foot tall. There White Widow. There all pretty healthy to. I've had no major problems with them. Other then some leaves yellowing and falling off. But I was told that its natural for outdoor grows.

Nice pine ladies.lol.... Is it bug issues?

:holysheep: that picture of the bug totally freaked me out :rofl: ,,omg time for another hit i think :48: oh yeah looking good hyperbrandon :aok:

ohh harvest is going to be so much fun :peace:

look'n good, brandon...

now... if you DON'T want that couch-lock type stone... you want to harvest BEFORE you start getting amber trichs...

the ripenning of the trichs goes like this... clear - cloudy - amber - black

clear - no very psychoactive yet
cloudy - the "head stone" it sound like you want
amber - the "body stone" that you don't want
black - trichs are toast now (gone bad - overripe)

so... it sounds like you want to harvest at cloudy trich stage. I would wait until you just start to see the trichs go amber (minimal clear now, almost all cloudy)

melissa
Yea I no. You should see the bug itself. Thats the shell.

That crazy vancouver guy
Yea cloudy is what I'll be going for. Thx for the post you description was very useful.

Old Hippie
Thx man. And I no october is gonna be great this year.

More pictures coming soon guys/girls. Thought I'd give it a break for a min so you can see something new. I'll upload tomorrow or some time next week.

Update:
Got some Good news and some Bad news.

Bad News: :eek:
Well its been raining and raining and raining for the last 2 weeks. The smaller ladies that I had. A total of 4 are now on the verge of dieing. Can anyone tell me what happen? I believe it was do to pore drainage. There was just to much water I think.

c60e9bc8.jpg

Good News: :)
The big girls are still coming along great. I think I need to feed them more. I need to start testing my PH. I currently do not do so.

4bcdd128.jpg910bda3f.jpge5f6a39a.jpg

Thanks man. To bad for the little girls tho. I really wanted them to survive. I have 1 to go. But it seems her days are coming to a end. Just have to wait and see. The widow ladies are doing great tho. Starting to pack on the trichromes as well. You can see them in the newer pictures.

Can any one tell me what causes leaves to curl under? Is that a over watering or nute problem? That's the only thing I can think of. Any ideas?

Bud 1.jpgBud 2.jpg

I think its just from it trying to put most of its energy into budding mines starting to look like that to. I have a question Ive got a plant growing and it seems to look like yours besides that yours is a monster and i was wondering if its white widow because I just used bagseed. Heres some pics by the way I had a spidermite problem but fixed that so thats why the leaves look like that I will post more pics to come

Picture 284.jpg

Picture 283.jpg

Latest posts

Back