always something...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcshoeco1041

smoking good
Reaction score
i got a few plants whose leaves are turning yellow and kind of folding in. i thought it might of been nute burn/lock so i stopped the nutes and have been just watering with water to flush it. any suggestions???

any pics? where are (leaves) they yellowing in location to the plant? top bottom middle?

how old are they? when I flush I run about 3 gal threw in the bathtub or more depending on big of pot I have.

first post hit it though.

While we do need way more infor and pictures, that doesn't sound like nute burn at all. It generally is not a good idea to do something to a plant if you do not really know what ails it. If you have nute lock out, watering with plain water is not going to help at all and could be detrimental. Watering with plain water is not flushing. If you want to flush, you need to run 3-4 times the pot size with water--i.e. a 3 gal pot would require 9-12 galls of water poured through it.

good stuf hemp godess. ill get some pics asap. it on the tip of a fan leaf and a few leafs on another plant. it yellow and curls in, and feels "dry"

:bong: heres some pics of the sickly plants. any help is greatly appreciated!and it is happening in other plants as well but not bad at all.

sickly.JPG

sickly 2.JPG

Is that just happening to the lower leaves? From that pic it looks like old nute burn but it's hard to tell. In general I don't worry about the shape of older lower leaves as they usually start looking like crap as the plant ages. I am more concerned with the new growth being healthy and the health of the entire plant overall. Jmo

yeah its mostly happening on the lower leaves, except 1 that is on top leaves .

heres a few more pics of tghe sickly babies :( thx for all your help!!!!:)

good slicxky.jpg

sickly2.jpg

sickly1.jpg

I can't swear to it but that looks like a Phospherous deficiency. What kind of soil are you in, and what are you feeding? How often do you feed and water, and how much? :)

After taking a second look at things, I would bet money that is a Phosphorus deficiency. You named all the correct symptoms as well. If you are not running organic, you can use FFOF tiger bloom, or Awsome Blossom to correct it. Before doing that though we still need to know the answers to the above questions. :)

miracle grow lol unfortunatly. just using light thrive alive b-1, and water aver three days

I am thinking it could be the soil, too. What kind of MG soil? Was it prenuted? Did you add anything to it? The soil looks a little dense like it may have drainage issues.

take'em outta that time released garbage and get into something simple yet effective and light like Black GOld or Happy Frog then amend it from there. MiracleIt'llGrow will only burn and burn then over more time burn your ladies....

Not saying your wrong about MG but I've seen some pretty nice grows come from just MG soil alone.. Just had to get a watering technique down.

Its worth every bit of money to get the right growing medium and quality nutes that are engineered specifically for our type of growing. And when done properly it isn't really that much more cost than doing something like the MG nutes/soils. Go through the threads and stickies on nutrients and soils then get set up for success. :)

I think I disagree, 10$ for a bag of soil that will make up 5 2gal grow bags with enough nutrients for a whole grow, that's pretty cheap LOL.

Only if I could see a side by side test of MG soil / quality medium and nutrients ran on a cpl different strains/clones.

I think it would be pretty cool to see the difference, If any at all.

Latest posts

Back