always something...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL--we see grows go south all the time on here because of MG soil. I personally do not need side-by-sides to know that mg is way down there as a good soil choice for mj.

I'm with Hushpuppy. We are growing a product here that goes for $300-400 and oz "retail" I think it is a mistake to try and cheap out on your soil and nutes. Just because someone "can make it work" does not mean that you are getting the best from your plants with it. On the other hand, good soil does not need to be expensive. I use something called Kellogg's Patio Plus for my base soil that I get at HD for $5 for 1-1/2 cu ft. This is an organic soil with a few added organic goodies.

eh, to each his own I guess... Off to HD to check out that soil though THG, Do you recommend a certain fert for it? I've never heard of it but that beats driving 2hrs to get FFOF soil.. 14$ for same thing.

and you can taste the difference from a op grow vs. a homegrown or someone with a true passion for it...most bud I've picked up from dispensarys are exactly that...Op bud...ppl pushing out "product" and not "medicine"...

bubba887 said:
eh, to each his own I guess... Off to HD to check out that soil though THG, Do you recommend a certain fert for it? I've never heard of it but that beats driving 2hrs to get FFOF soil.. 14$ for same thing.

I am using NV's supersoil. This is an organic soil, so if you want to go organic, look for organic nutes. Otherwise, I think that GH's Flora series is a pretty good chemical nutrient line.

i dont think that the MG is that much of a prob i got thick stems, good root spread, and huge green leaves. i think it was the watering sched like bubba said. there is almost no more yellow leaves!!

well then there's just one thing left to do....

Get r' done, bud....I know a few peeps that use it and if you can get it to work for you then all the better...

Latest posts

Back