16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
Is it too late for me to join in??

I have 14 solo cup plants going right now. 2 that I started earlier in other containers that have been transplanted into solo cups and 12 that are from seed started in solo cups.
Sure join the fun as long as it's one from seed in the 16 oz. cup. ;)

awesome! well...then here's the first 11:p. I still have 4 more seeds to plant...just waiting for the taproots to get a little bit longer. Those two that are already growing are 9 days old. The new sprouts all shot up today. They have been in the ground for 1 day after germinating in a wet paper towel.

mj8.JPG

mj9.JPG

mj10.JPG

mj11.JPG

mj12.JPG

mj13.JPG

awesome! well...then here's the first 11:p. I still have 4 more seeds to plant...just waiting for the taproots to get a little bit longer. Those two that are already growing are 9 days old. The new sprouts all shot up today. They have been in the ground for 1 day after germinating in a wet paper towel.
hey everything is looking great there bro grow on. hey i guess all is well in the hood now lol

Runbyhemp said:
Starting up a 16OZ cup factory laser ? :p
lol can u have more than one lol is that cheating lmao jk they look great so far hope u dont plan on keeping all those in the cups lol

Reactions: boz
SB...heh heh seems like it...I'm still a bit jumpy and probably will be until I move away from here in August. Always hopping around to different windows to peep outside for anything suspicious. It sucks :(.

RBH- lol yeah dude...I got frustrated with my bag seed when germinating cause so many were duds. So...I kinda...sorta...threw them all in. Only had about 20ish or so, but 13 popped taproots. It's cool though because I wanted to learn this technique of growing so this is a great opportunity for me to practice.

edit to SB- Nope! Some will go into pots when they get a bit bigger. But I want to keep some in the 16oz cups to practice this growing technique.

Sticky_Budz said:
lol can u have more than one lol is that cheating lmao jk they look great so far hope u dont plan on keeping all those in the cups lol

SB, you are right.:D .....The rules say only one..... :p

I was just trying to improve my chances that I would get females. Wouldn't want to wait that long one only 1 to have it turn out to be male!

I was just trying to improve my chances that I would get females. Wouldn't want to wait that long one only 1 to have it turn out to be male!
Pick out one plant and that's it LKGPP or it wouldn't be fair for the rest of us. ;)

Well guys and gals, mine's done. Gonna be a hefty yeild...

:D

Sorry, Eman thinks he is funny tonight...when will this guy learn.:rolleyes:

Actually, this is a tiny 'bud on a stick' that was taken at harvet and rooted, it took a long time. She is sitting in a strong veg mix now and given a few organic root stimulaters, under 24/7 flouros...no real reason why...just goofing off as always.:huh:

Anyway, thought pic looked funny, and thought it kinda follows the ideas in this thread, push your limits cause pretty sure this special plant has none.:aok:

On with the show....:headbang2:

DCFC0002.JPG

hi there peeps, hows it going :cool:
iv'e been bottom feeding a chemical house plant fert its about 20-20-20
i don't like using chemicals but its all i have right now, within the next week i'm just gonna use bio-bloom. i managed to get the temps down a bit, and humidity up, but its still not ideal. here is a couple more pics (24 days old)

Hi folks, Here is my update for this week:

This is the end of Week 2 under the LEDs and 12/12 (30 days total since surfacing).

No sign of sex yet.

Had to move the lights up 1 inch, so we do know she is growing.;)

WSF3a.jpg

WSF3b.jpg

WSF3c.jpg

WSF3d.jpg

She's growing really well under those leds too! So healthy looking. I think I'm going to be picking up a 7 set. 6 red a 1 blue.

AlienBait said:
Hi folks, Here is my update for this week:

This is the end of Week 2 under the LEDs and 12/12 (30 days total since surfacing).

No sign of sex yet.

Had to move the lights up 1 inch, so we do know she is growing.;)
hey bro ur cup is looking great bro peace

indiglo said:
Is it too late to start? Seems like a fun experiment.
Jump on in mang. It has to be started from seed in a 16 oz. plastic cup and finish in the same cup. ;)

hey everyone plants are looking great wish i could say the same for mine:confused: if u remember my lights died on me on a Sunday night and didn't have the money to replace them until i got my next check so i used my fish tank lights and what every else i could find. couldn't use window light cause that week it snowed and rained what luck. But anyways my plants all stretched badly i topped all of them and also bought my new lights but they went seven days without the correct light. i dont know what to do with my 16oz cup? do u think it has a chance to survive in the cup where its this big?? well here's a pic at day 34 have a great night everyone peace

16oz cup 010.jpg

Sorry to hear about the light problems. :( Hopefully your plants can get back on track.

I say, keep your 16 oz plant going. Wont hurt anything and it will be interesting to see what happens. I would recommend topping off your cup with soil to use as much of the cup as possible.

Sending positive vibes your way, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back