1st time doing it at the same time....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoDak

Reaction score
hey guys,

i usually use one tent to veg and then the same tent to flower in. this time I want to run a perpetual grow. I have not yet bought the second tent. I plan to get it a few wks before i switch the plants over into flower and at this time I want to have some seeds ready to go into the veg tent again. Do u think it would b a issue trying to setup a second tent for flowering that late into growing? Are there any links someone can post so i can see a pic of a perpetual grow setup? Will i need another air filter for the smell? I'm only doing 8 plants at a time. I think i have more questions but cant think of anymore at this moment. thanks in advance.....

so your current plants are still in veg, you havnt flipped to 12/12 yet.. i see no reason for any issues by simply setting up a 2nd tent and moving your flower equipment and plants into a new home. so i guess im a littl confused on why your concerned about moving a plant from tent A to tent B, and also if you havnt flipped them to flower your not "late into growing" your still in the veg phase, late into growing would be like last half of flower phase.
uhmm filter, if you have a filter now and use it for during flowering then just put it on the tent for flowering, the veg tent really doesnt need a filter for smells,... they dont stink like mad yet not untill halfway through flower. so no you shouldnt need another filter. if i was you id get a slightly larger tent then you currently own,. make this NEW larger tent your flower tent, move your flower light and exhaust set up over to the new tent, and your currently owned smaller tent is for veg, need some exhaust to keep fresh air flow but no smells to worry about. i think your over thinking everything and getting way confused, keep it simple dont make crap more complex then is needed, you have already grown plants from start to finish so its the same thing except you move plants from veg tent to flower tent instead of swapping out light fixtures and stuff. hope this helps out

also having a dedicated veg tent opens the possability to keep mother plants and dont have keep buying seeds. also if you want a perpetual harvest system you wont move all 8 plants into flower right away, 2 at a time spaced a few weeks apart and your golden

I like to run perpetual harvests. Sunakard has pretty much nailed it. A perpetual harvest you simply put a plant or 2 into the flowering tent at timed intervals to harvest every week or 2--or whatever you decided--3 weeks, a month.

Latest posts

Back