2.5 weeks In FLOWERING BAG SEEDS TELL ME WHAT U THINK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoveganja.com

Reaction score
Both of these plants are off bag seeds. This is my first grow and next time I will grow more. The last three pics are of the she-man(hermie) and still trying to decide should I keep it. If I kept it I could put it back in the room with my female and let nature take its course, but some would beg to differ. Both are 2.5 weeks into flowering. If anyone could give me some advice as to what I should do about this situation, it would greatly be appreciated.

SANY0657.JPG

SANY0658.JPG

SANY0659.JPG

SANY0660.JPG

SANY0661.JPG

SANY0662.JPG

SANY0663.JPG

SANY0664.JPG

SANY0665.JPG

SANY0666.JPG

SANY0667.JPG

ILoveganja.com said:
Both of these plants are off bag seeds. This is my first grow and next time I will grow more. The last three pics are of the she-man(hermie) and still trying to decide should I keep it. If I kept it I could put it back in the room with my female and let nature take its course, but some would beg to differ. Both are 2.5 weeks into flowering. If anyone could give me some advice as to what I should do about this situation, it would greatly be appreciated.

Nice job!!! Kill the hermie... if you want some good smoke from the female & you certainly don't need bag seeds. Good luck. :p

The New Girl said:
Nice job!!! Kill the hermie... if you want some good smoke from the female & you certainly don't need bag seeds. Good luck. :p

Thanks the new girl. Thats kinnda what I was thinking.

any more comers

Death to the Hermie (immediately before it drops pollen)!

If it was your only plant, it would be different. But as you have another girl in the room, you do not want her pollinated. Seeds from hermies should also be destroyed.

I totally agree with the others, as you have been graced with a female you should defo bury the Hermie. At least u are guaranteed a nice lil bit of smoke then :afroweed: .

those last pics look more like pure male than hermie. if it is a hermie it wouldn't produce enough smoke to even bother with imo. good luck

i agree with slowmo.. get that dang male outta there!! you're tempting fate. he looks like he's ready to blow his wad soon. (if he hasn't already)

Yeah kill that scrawny hermy, barely looks like it could hold up its own head XD

feed that hermie to my dog thats wut i do :p...

rest of those girls are sexy

looks like a straight up male to me, but the pic isnt that great

why do you say its a hermie?....does it actually have both female and male flowers?

ILoveganja.com said:
Glad to see your growing!!! If i we're you i'd get rid of the hermie because i know ive learned my lesson on keeping one of those things. Even though you have them in different parts of the house the hermie can still pollenate the female eventually unless its completly sealed off, and that hermie will most likly not even produce any good buds, and also has a lower THC % because its using most of its energy to make seeds, those hermaphrodites are worse then males, because at least if its a male you can pull it immediately, but the hermie might not even show its true colors till 2 weeks before harvest, those things are a nightmare alone, so 1 female is better then 2 hermies, dont put them in the same area, or you might end up with a hermie pollenated tent that might even affect future grows and you will end up with no smoke, so kill it or put it outside just keep it away from that girl :hubba: But good luck with your grow man
:smoke1:

they might be right man. looks like male.

kill it.kill it or i will.
Remember there will be others

I think i made right decision now to exterminate :hitchair: the she-man. So from now on I will never keep a hermie, Got it. I wil continue to post pics of my girl and her venture to become a lady.:hubba: thanks everybody

kill the male.looks male to me.its just not worth growing all those seeds you will get.and worthless seeds at that.

Latest posts

Back