2 posts to play a game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jash

Reaction score
"2 posts to play a game" thats what came out when tried to open the arcade. im not complaining but do we really need this restriction...

..gotta' be something that slipped by MarP..besides, you have the "required" posts :p
???

no nothing to do with user's posts, i really wasnt able to play before my 2 posts today:D

i normally see how every1's doing before i play games anyway, so ive already posted my 2, before i go to the arcade, so i didnt even know there was a restristion. ill check it out in the morning, see if it says the same for me.

edit im gonna take back a few of my 1st place finishes later jash, ill let you know when youre beat ;)

jash said:
"2 posts to play a game" thats what came out when tried to open the arcade. im not complaining but do we really need this restriction...

Well, if it wasn't for that restriction, it prevents non-posters tha don;t do anything just hitting the arcade without a so much as a hello during the day. ;)

Helps sorta keeps it posting members only ;)

85cannabliss said:
edit im gonna take back a few of my 1st place finishes later jash, ill let you know when youre beat ;)
i bet you want your snake 1st place back..:p:D trying to beat formula fun rite now 85...:evil::D:48:

Now I'm having trouble. I've made 4 posts (this one makes 5) today and I still get the message:

"You have to do 2 posts in the forum per day to play a game."

Is any one else having this problem or is it just me?

I was playing games ealier (about 5 hours ago), but now it doesn't like me. :eek:

Edit: O.K., now it is working.....

i just finished up with one game, made me a pound of cannabutter, came back and i have to post twice.

u c? this is why we need a poker game so that we could all sit around at groups and talk while we played.

Hello everyone. Please remember that this is a Marijuana Growers Advice site.

It's not a Game Room.

The games are there for the members to enjoy AFTER they try to go in and answer a couple of easy posts or just post something real in the group. It's no big deal.

If you're here, it must be that you enjoy weed. Please, look around a little and find someone who needs a little help. A couple of quick, easy, helping posts is all we're asking.

If you click "New Posts", you'll find many, many posts that are looking for help or just chatting with others in the coffee table.

Please, no posts like "This is one" and "This is two". One of the Mods will have to take time to delete that crap and it doesn't put us in a good frame of mind to have to waste time doing that.

We're not asking much. Just that you all enjoy and participate in the topic that this group is here for in the first place.

Thanks everyone. Please, help us all out here *AND* enjoy the Arcade.

Stoney.

totally agree about the poker game!!!!:D

As much as I like the Arcade I checked out the bandwidth and it's almost doubled the useage then before, at this speed I'm going to have to pay a lot more for the hosting. So that's why I put up the 2 posts a day. In the hopes it decreases the bandwith

I can also change it to a max number of games to be played a day. whatever is best.

i like the arcade add so whatever is best for the site its ok:D

MarPassion said:
As much as I like the Arcade I checked out the bandwidth and it's almost doubled the useage then before, at this speed I'm going to have to pay a lot more for the hosting. So that's why I put up the 2 posts a day. In the hopes it decreases the bandwith

I can also change it to a max number of games to be played a day. whatever is best.

Another option is to put a bunch of adverisements that generate you some money into the Arcade area only.

Perhaps the ads would generate enough money to offset the extra costs.

im loving the Arcade too MarP its one of the best things to do when your just :stoned: and bored off your rocker.

Latest posts

Back