Where did the components come from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1697653712696.png

Some say we should liken ourselves to Christ and try to emulate him. I too am clean-ish but have sinned many times Im sure. Good acts may not get you into heaven but I think it’s not gonna set you back if that’s what you believe. My grandfather said religion is like insurance a just in case thing I think he meant. I find it hard to believe that if there is a good place we go after death that those who are non believers, non Christian’s or people who just try to make the most out of life for others would be left behind.
that’s just my opinion not trying to start a religious thing here…✌️
Sadly, they will be. You can perform good act after good act, but we as people are full of sin. According to the bible, ( everyone has an opinion this) it says repent and ask forgiveness. Then, John 3:16. The entire message is basically a war between good and evil.

When Lucifer fell, he took a third of the angels with him. Their entire mission is misery, and lost souls. It sort of makes sense....

....when I first started thinking about this I was thinking about the nativity sets people put out at Christmas. What were this man and pregnant women doing on such a long journey? Who were the magi and how did they end up there?

Who was king Herod? Why was he so angry?

The Charlie Brown Christmas show answers some of these....Caesar had laid a tax on the people, and they were headed in to be recorded, so they could be taxed. That is what they were doing on the journey.

The Wiseman? They had been tipped off by Daniel, (after he saved them and their families from the King, who had a dream they couldn't interpret 400 years prior) Daniel told them, hundreds of years prior to about the coming birth of Christ and the star that would appear in the east

Daniel was a jew who had been enslaved by Egypt, along with most all the Jews of the day. 400 years they were enslaved. Oddly, he was loved by all, not just the Magi. In the end, he was the most powerful person in Egypt, save Pharaoh himself

When the star rose at the time predicted, they saddled up. Their gifts were to provide cash for them to escape to Egypt . When they arrived in the area, they asked king Herod about this king of the Jews. Herod was insanely jealous, as He was king. He played (well tried to play) the magi by acting all on their side requesting them to return this way and give him the location, so he too could go. They returned by a different route, knowing Herod wanted to kill this rival king.

That is where the hate brought down by Lucifer his self originated. Herod decreed that all male children 2 and under be put to death. With the finances from the magi, they successfully escaped.

On and on, persecuted by the Romans, then more modern times by the Spanish inquisition. In 1492, they were thrown out of Spain. Same year Christopher Columbus sailed, and sighted America, a future refuge for the jews. Unknown to most at the time, Columbus was a Jew. The Queen of Spain, who financed all this had no idea!

Later, we had persecution by the Bolsheviks. Then, the Nazis. All this hate for them, all coming from the great red dragon. This hate flares up regularly, with various groups even today. Even in the Bible, the Jews, God's chosen People were continually punished for not following his laws, finally being carried away to slavery for 400 years. Then wonder in the desert 40 more, before arriving at the promised land.

yup, God himself punished them extensively for various transgressions. But make no mistake, the Jews are his chosen people, and salvation is for both Jew AND gentile. Be careful jumping on Lucifers train of hating the Jewish nation, as God said: He who curses Israel will be cursed. He who blesses Israel will be blessed.

We will all eventually face our end. This is one time I had rather not say my 4 favorite words, but anyway: "I told you so". Remember me when that day comes.

Oh, it isn't an insurance policy either, you either accept and believe, or you don't. Just saying the words, like our worldly acts, have no weight in this regard.

Sermon over!

Bubba

gotta be careful who we think are the 12 Tribes of Israel , especially considering that they were scattered by the Most High God and it will be up to El Shaddai to identify and reunite all the 12 Tribes , not humans

the history of King Bulan and the Khazars are spoken about in the New Testament

“It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. “. Romans 9:6

Yep. Now the Churches are excepting gays and trans.
It's all about the Benjamins. Amazing how their biblical teachings have changed. Book hasn't changed but they have changed the meanings of words to work in their favor. Go fking figure.
Kinda like the 13 books they removed years ago.Didn't fit their need to control the masses at the time so the books were removed. The King James version was another way to change the wording.
Men doing what men do.
Hummmm
My church is the same as it always was. Rather old school. No they do not accept the idea of gay and all that. They believe God loves all, but sin is sin.

in the meantime , I want to thank everyone who has commented in this Thread about ideas , spirituality , metaphysics , and religion without anyone being judged , insulted , or offended

i love a good spirited discussion on Life
I mean, we all have opinions, and we all seem to respect each other's views, even if we disagree. After all, it is just a bunch of old potheads on a forum!

Sadly, they will be. You can perform good act after good act, but we as people are full of sin. According to the bible, ( everyone has an opinion this) it says repent and ask forgiveness. Then, John 3:16. The entire message is basically a war between good and evil.

When Lucifer fell, he took a third of the angels with him. Their entire mission is misery, and lost souls. It sort of makes sense....

....when I first started thinking about this I was thinking about the nativity sets people put out at Christmas. What were this man and pregnant women doing on such a long journey? Who were the magi and how did they end up there?

The Charlie Brown Christmas show answers some of these....Caesar had laid a tax on the people, and they were headed in to be recorded, so they could be taxed. That is what they were doing on the journey.

The Wiseman? They had been tipped off by Daniel, (after he saved them and their families from the King, who had a dream they couldn't interpret 400 years prior) Daniel told them, hundreds of years prior to about the coming birth of Christ and the star that would appear in the east

Daniel was a jew who had been enslaved by Egypt, along with most all the Jews of the day. 400 years they were enslaved. Oddly, he was loved by all, not just the Magi. In the end, he was the most powerful person in Egypt, save Pharaoh himself

When the star rose at the time predicted, they saddled up. Their gifts were to provide cash for them to escape to Egypt . When they arrived in the area, they asked king Herod about this king of the Jews. Herod was insanely jealous, as He was king. He played (well tried to play) the magi by acting all on their side requesting them to return this way and give him the location, so he too could go. They returned by a different route, knowing Herod wanted to kill this rival king.

That is where the hate brought down by Lucifer his self originated. Herod decreed that all male children 2 and under be put to death. With the finances from the magi, they successfully escaped.

On and on, persecuted by the Romans, then more modern times by the Spanish inquisition. In 1492, they were thrown out of Spain. Same year Christopher Columbus sailed, and sighted America, a future refuge for the jews. Unknown to most at the time, Columbus was a Jew. The Queen of Spain, who financed all this had no idea!

Later, we had persecution by the Bolsheviks. Then, the Nazis. All this hate for them, all coming from the great red dragon. This hate flares up regularly, with various groups even today. Even in the Bible, the Jews, God's chosen People were continually punished for not following his laws, finally being carried away to slavery for 400 years. Then wonder in the desert 40 more, before arriving at the promised land.

yup, God himself punished them extensively for various transgressions. But make no mistake, the Jews are his chosen people, and salvation is for both Jew AND gentile. Be careful jumping on Lucifers train of hating the Jewish nation, as God said: He who curses Israel will be cursed. He who blesses Israel will be blessed.

We will all eventually face our end. This is one time I had rather not say my 4 favorite words, but anyway: "I told you so". Remember me when that day comes.

Oh, it isn't an insurance policy either, you either accept and believe, or you don't. Just saying the words, like our worldly acts, have no weight in this regard.

Sermon over!

Bubba
Thanx for all that bubba…😊

Sermon over!

Bubba
AMEN
New avatar
1697665832416.png

That's debatable my friend as is anything.

When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through natural selection 158 years ago, the scientists of the day argued over it fiercely, but the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt. Today that battle has been won everywhere—except in the public imagination. Embarrassingly, in the 21st century, in the most scientifically advanced nation the world has ever known, creationists can still persuade politicians, judges and ordinary citizens that evolution is a flawed, poorly supported fantasy. They lobby for creationist ideas such as “intelligent design” to be taught as alternatives to evolution in science classrooms. When this article first went to press in 2002, the Ohio Board of Education was debating whether to mandate such a change. Prominent antievolutionists of the day, such as Philip E. Johnson, a law professor at the University of California, Berkeley, and author of Darwin on Trial, admitted that they intended for intelligent-design theory to serve as a “wedge” for reopening science classrooms to discussions of God
First evolution and natural selection are two entirely different things. Evolution, is man came from monkeys, all the stages, etc. No proof at all period. They tried to manufacture a bunch of lies with the Leakys or something similar. They were later found to have manufactured stories.

Natural selection, is the survival of the fittest thing. Not really accurate. Natural Selection basically says certain traits are beneficial, and those that share it survive, while those that don't have these beneficial traits die out.

Darwin wrote about Natural Selection. All those "great minds" with all the scientific ideas, buried more evidence than they uncovered.

Again, there is no proof of evolution. None.

Oh well, we all have to come to our conclusion so it's all cool. Interesting conversation though! Like someone already said, only one way to remove all doubt, 🤔 think I'll just hang for a while!

Bubba

Latest posts

Back