Where did the components come from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I catholic priest? You wish, lol. "ya wanna be my alter boy"🤣 I am reminded of a joke concerning a priest a Rabbi discussing what their religions forbade them to partake in. The discussion concerned which was worse to be forbidden, ham or sex. I do not remember what the Priest said, but the Rabbi said he should try it, it's better than ham.

We all have choices!

Bubba for Sultan of the plAnet

( just the round part, Big gets the flat part)

Yabba Dabba do.

First evolution and natural selection are two entirely different things. Evolution, is man came from monkeys, all the stages, etc. No proof at all period. They tried to manufacture a bunch of lies with the Leakys or something similar. They were later found to have manufactured stories.

Natural selection, is the survival of the fittest thing. Not really accurate. Natural Selection basically says certain traits are beneficial, and those that share it survive, while those that don't have these beneficial traits die out.

Darwin wrote about Natural Selection. All those "great minds" with all the scientific ideas, buried more evidence than they uncovered.

Again, there is no proof of evolution. None.

Oh well, we all have to come to our conclusion so it's all cool. Interesting conversation though! Like someone already said, only one way to remove all doubt, 🤔 think I'll just hang for a while!

Bubba
No proof of God or creationism either.

Depends where you look, me? I see it everywhere. Actually over the years those intent on casting doubt on the scriptures have tried to disprove religion, but Everytime it bites them

Two examples.
One: there are two large columns where it is allegedly Moses parted the red sea.

Thousands of years ago a couple of ornate pillars were erected at the alleged spot. As time passed the red sea changed slightly, and now they stood in water.

The water logging was ruining some of the decorations, so they began to restore and protect it. As they did, they found all sorts of remnants of chariots and, bones of horses. As they began to look closer, they found they went straight across to the other side. I'm sure there is some other "logical" explanation of why those would be there.

My favorite, almost, is the story from 1947 concerning the discovery of the dead sea scrolls. The academics all were celebrating, these old writings would show the false nature of the bible, all the changes, etc. Wrong! They backed up the holy bible 100%

That's two, there are hundreds of other examples.
Might be wondering which is my favorite? When the Leaky's discovery in the African gorge of what they said was the missing link.

They were frauds! Love it.

Bubba

Attachments

• Bob.jpg
    Bob.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 0

wrong

work on your cognitive dissonance

Intelligent Design = Intelligent Designer

take the back plate off of a pocket watch and look at all those parts working and moving in harmony to keep the exact time

intelligent watch = intelligent watch maker

one could disassemble the pocket watch , place all the loose parts in a sack , and shake the sack over and over and over again and I will guarantee anyone that that watch will never be assembled until the watchmaker puts it together

simple concept

no big bang , sorry , no evolution , sorry

for the record , it is a Great Mystery

just my opinions here :

there is no such thing as the Rapture

Jesus was Annunaki and the Annunaki are the ones who will be returning

happens when the planet Nibiru comes back into earths orbit

the Rapture Doctrine , in my opinion , was perpetuated by the Jesuits back in the 1800’s……it is an interesting rabbit hole to go down for sure

why do you think in a couple of months?….doesn’t the Good Book say no one knows the time , the day , or the hour?

just my opinions here :

there is no such thing as the Rapture

Jesus was Annunaki and the Annunaki are the ones who will be returning

happens when the planet Nibiru comes back into earths orbit

the Rapture Doctrine , in my opinion , was perpetuated by the Jesuits back in the 1800’s……it is an interesting rabbit hole to go down for sure

why do you think in a couple of months?….doesn’t the Good Book say no one knows the time , the day , or the hour?
I have friends in high places...........

Depends where you look, me? I see it everywhere. Actually over the years those intent on casting doubt on the scriptures have tried to disprove religion, but Everytime it bites them

Two examples.
One: there are two large columns where it is allegedly Moses parted the red sea.

Thousands of years ago a couple of ornate pillars were erected at the alleged spot. As time passed the red sea changed slightly, and now they stood in water.

The water logging was ruining some of the decorations, so they began to restore and protect it. As they did, they found all sorts of remnants of chariots and, bones of horses. As they began to look closer, they found they went straight across to the other side. I'm sure there is some other "logical" explanation of why those would be there.

My favorite, almost, is the story from 1947 concerning the discovery of the dead sea scrolls. The academics all were celebrating, these old writings would show the false nature of the bible, all the changes, etc. Wrong! They backed up the holy bible 100%

That's two, there are hundreds of other examples.
Might be wondering which is my favorite? When the Leaky's discovery in the African gorge of what they said was the missing link.

They were frauds! Love it.

Bubba
Yep brother it always depends on how you look at things and where you look depending on what you believe. Humans always look to back up what they believe. They are very seldom looking to prove themselves wrong.
Hence our differences. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinions. That's what makes the world go around. The round earth i mean.😂😂😂

wrong

work on your cognitive dissonance

take the back plate off of a pocket watch and look at all those parts working and moving in harmony to keep the exact time

intelligent watch = intelligent watch maker

one could disassemble the pocket watch , place all the loose parts in a sack , and shake the sack over and over and over again and I will guarantee anyone that that watch will never be assembled until the watchmaker puts it together

simple concept

no big bang , sorry , no evolution , sorry

for the record , it is a Great Mystery
Again it's all in your belief system brother. You say wrong I say right.
It's all good though. We are still brothers.
We just have a difference of opinions.

Yep brother it always depends on how you look at things and where you look depending on what you believe. Humans always look to back up what they believe. They are very seldom looking to prove themselves wrong.
Hence our differences. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinions. That's what makes the world go around. The round earth i mean.😂😂😂
Except big flat part. Maybe it's like 1/2 basketball. Flat on top, round on bottom?

Bubba

I think it's time for a joke.
A pastor is giving confession on Sunday morning and needed to pee real bad.
So he grabs the janitor and tells him what prayer's need to be say for what sin.
A person comes in and his sin is oral sax. The preacher hadn't told him what prayer to give for oral sex.
So he runs out and grabs an alter boy and askes what does the preacher give for oral sex.
The alter boy says usually two candy bars and a coke.

The problem with that joke is it's not really a joke,,it's reality for many young men in the Catholic Church.

The problem with that joke is it's not really a joke,,it's reality for many young men in the Catholic Church.

some comedy is difficult for me as are some jokes

Andrew Dice Clay , Kathy Griffith , Sue Silverman …I won’t waste my time

Johnathan Winters is one of my favorite comedians , Mitch Hedburg , Dave Chappell , some Chris Rock , maybe a little,Seinfeld once in awhile

as long as they stay away from the woke propaganda material they can be pretty funny

but like we know , good thing we are all different eh

Latest posts

Back