Where did the components come from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christians always want insurance,,,that's why they do what they do. If they didn't have that promise from God they wouldn't be following Christ or giving a shit. If God told them the only gain is to die a good person,, promise you they wouldn't be following Christ
Most of the rich assholes that preach to them are nothing more than con artist. Many of them have been caught in their lies. And there is a preacher right now calling a bunch of them out that has proof that they are liers, pedophiles,and assholes. He is daring them to say he is lying.

Yep. Now the Churches are excepting gays and trans.
It's all about the Benjamins. Amazing how their biblical teachings have changed. Book hasn't changed but they have changed the meanings of words to work in their favor. Go fking figure.
Kinda like the 13 books they removed years ago.Didn't fit their need to control the masses at the time so the books were removed. The King James version was another way to change the wording.
Men doing what men do.
Hummmm

Think how few patrons a church would have if it refused to allow, say, divorce and remarriage as is required in scripture. The church needs those patrons, so has to adapt if it wants to survive, scripture be damned.

the best advice I can give a person in this life is to find out everything they can about Jesus

forget everything else , churches included

then get one of those little New Testament’s that have only the words of Jesus written in red

meditate and think on these things and I will guarantee anyone that they will have a spiritual experience

whether the experience changes one’s life or not is totally up to the individual

i really love Jesus and what he had to say about how to live this life and how to prepare to pass over to the other side

practice practice practice….fail fail fail

never give up

everyone sing now , Whoa Lord!…be with me Jesus!….whoa Lord!..

It sucks to wait until you are dead to find out if they were telling you the truth.
I live a good life but don't believe. Guess I'm screwed A? 😁

nope

all of us will be ok once we pass over

don’t buy into all those guilt trips of heaven and hell

dont get me wrong though , we all believe differently

my belief is that as long as we are trying to do the right thing in life , and that is where Jesus comes in for me cause he gives a lot of good advice to live by , we will be ok

it is all a Great Mystery to me and I have no idea what will happen to the evil doers in our midst

some of them may not even be humans

You are a small minority my friend. Very view Christians think that way. They are to busy judging guys like us.
Glad to see you are not the typical judgemental ******* that the church breeds.
👍

There is no evidence of evolution. It is a lie. Nothing in science proves it. Total crapola.

There were giants, plenty of proof of that. Despite the Smithsonian's best efforts to hide it. That genie left the bottle in the 1800's

Bubba
LOL

Think about what I said. Evolution and creationism is the same thing …. I never said either had “proof”

nope

all of us will be ok once we pass over

don’t buy into all those guilt trips of heaven and hell

dont get me wrong though , we all believe differently

my belief is that as long as we are trying to do the right thing in life , and that is where Jesus comes in for me cause he gives a lot of good advice to live by , we will be ok

it is all a Great Mystery to me and I have no idea what will happen to the evil doers in our midst

some of them may not even be humans
Word.

Word is what the call the Bible.😵‍💫
I have another name for it.😁

There is no evidence of evolution. It is a lie. Nothing in science proves it. Total crapola.

There were giants, plenty of proof of that. Despite the Smithsonian's best efforts to hide it. That genie left the bottle in the 1800's

Bubba
That's debatable my friend as is anything.

When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through natural selection 158 years ago, the scientists of the day argued over it fiercely, but the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt. Today that battle has been won everywhere—except in the public imagination. Embarrassingly, in the 21st century, in the most scientifically advanced nation the world has ever known, creationists can still persuade politicians, judges and ordinary citizens that evolution is a flawed, poorly supported fantasy. They lobby for creationist ideas such as “intelligent design” to be taught as alternatives to evolution in science classrooms. When this article first went to press in 2002, the Ohio Board of Education was debating whether to mandate such a change. Prominent antievolutionists of the day, such as Philip E. Johnson, a law professor at the University of California, Berkeley, and author of Darwin on Trial, admitted that they intended for intelligent-design theory to serve as a “wedge” for reopening science classrooms to discussions of God

When Charles Darwin introduced the theory of evolution through natural selection 158 years ago, the scientists of the day argued over it fiercely, but the massing evidence from paleontology, genetics, zoology, molecular biology and other fields gradually established evolution's truth beyond reasonable doubt. Today that battle has been won everywhere—except in the public imagination. Embarrassingly, in the 21st century, in the most scientifically advanced nation the world has ever known, creationists can still persuade politicians, judges and ordinary citizens that evolution is a flawed, poorly supported fantasy. They lobby for creationist ideas such as “intelligent design” to be taught as alternatives to evolution in science classrooms. When this article first went to press in 2002, the Ohio Board of Education was debating whether to mandate such a change. Prominent antievolutionists of the day, such as Philip E. Johnson, a law professor at the University of California, Berkeley, and author of Darwin on Trial, admitted that they intended for intelligent-design theory to serve as a “wedge” for reopening science classrooms to discussions of God
Wow that’s a lot to read on a buzz break.

I don't know God from sod, to be honest. I know only that I believe there's something larger and stronger and smarter and better than me, and I work hard to try to be half the man my dog thinks I am.

Intelligent Design = Intelligent Designer

that reads like an ChatGP AI answer…..

Nope. But it wouldn't matter where it came from are who wrote it. You will never change a religious persons mind no matter what you do or say.
It's kinda like the Flat or Round Earth thing. Doesn't matter the evidence on either side,,you will not change their minds.

Latest posts

Back