Where did the components come from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had those same thoughts most my life.
I don't believe in the man made God nor their bullshit bible which by the way I have read twice. Have even read the 13 chapters the assholes left out of the Bible.
To me it's nothing but a story book written by many men to gain control over the masses.
And it worked pretty good for many years. Still has control over many thank goodness. Because without religion to help control evil men and women,this world would be even more fked up and more chaotic.
I personally think we came from stardust. Have no fking idea where the stars and planets came from or why the fk I'm even here. Have pondered on it many times. Don't believe in a God nor Creator because how the fk did they get created. I've died twice according to doctors and been brought back. Never seen shit except a bright light in my fking face in the emergency operation room before I was put to sleep after being shot.
It's a mystery we will never have an answer too unless it happens when your energy leaves your body for the last time and possibly goes somewhere else but in in no hurry to find that out.
The big bang makes no more sense than a God popping out of nowhere. We are the only living beings with brains big enough and the intelligence to even ask those questions or give a shit.
We as humans will continue to ask those questions and make up shit like religion to make us feel better about our existence as we have for thousands of yrs.
Me,,I just want HIPPIE to stop trying to spoon with me.😁
I do believe in God. I do not believe there is a thing you can do to prevent Mr hippie from trying to spoon with you.🤭

Bubba

Religion is nothing more than wanting to believe and needing a reason to

Believing in a creator is actually supported by science

The theory of evolution would never pass muster in a court today…because of what science has discovered just in the last 20 years

However if you combine a creator with evolution….you have a working theory
There is no evidence of evolution. It is a lie. Nothing in science proves it. Total crapola.

There were giants, plenty of proof of that. Despite the Smithsonian's best efforts to hide it. That genie left the bottle in the 1800's

Bubba

I don't know God from sod, to be honest. I know only that I believe there's something larger and stronger and smarter and better than me, and I work hard to try to be half the man my dog thinks I am.
Good acts are not going to get you there. Only John 3:16.

Bubba

Wish I'd thought of that. Give me 10% of your income, reject worldly goods, and when you die I'll send you to the Promised Land with its pearly gates and the streets are paved with gold. Hmmm.......
Actually, it isn't give me 10% of yours, it's his, and you were blessed with it. He just wants to see what you do with it. 10% is all he wants back.

I have a funny, well odd story about giving to the church or tithing. Every time I have, I had more come back! Starting with a 25 dollar donation. The following Monday, I got a letter from my eye doc (sabetes) with a check in it for you guessed, 25 dollars.

So, I went 50, 100, 200 per week. The return was 6 figures! I suppose you could say it would have happened anyway, but my luck doesn't run like that.

I like to watch...

Bubba

Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to see the Doors. Nor Hendrix. They died when I was just starting to emerge, and go to concerts. Sure have listened to them a lot!

Those older star trek movies with captain Kirk were great. The Veeger one I believe is the one where the actress shaved her head bald. That was truly bizarre at the time....no biggie today!

Bubba

Good acts are not going to get you there. Only John 3:16.

Bubba
My heart (and my soul) are clean - ISH. That's the best I can do. I'm only human. I despise and will expose and fight evil at any and every opportunity. Again, the best I can do.

My wife goes to church weekly. I do not. She understands and accepts my position on the matter. (Last time I went, it was in a ~million dollar~ building with 30 foot stained oak vaulted ceilings, and a guy in a 400 dollar suit was begging me for money with a solid silver tray.)

We can also talk about the married Southern Baptist pastor who was caught banging my 14 year old classmate and escaped prosecution due to his community position, but that's irrelevant, sort of. This is about faith, right?

I'm good, thanks. I don't think my eternity will be horrific.

My heart (and my soul) are clean - ISH. That's the best I can do. I'm only human. I despise and will expose and fight evil at any and every opportunity. Again, the best I can do.

My wife goes to church weekly. I do not. She understands and accepts my position on the matter. (Last time I went, it was in a ~million dollar~ building with 30 foot stained oak vaulted ceilings, and a guy in a 400 dollar suit was begging me for money with a solid silver tray.)

We can also talk about the married Southern Baptist pastor who was caught banging my 14 year old classmate and escaped prosecution due to his community position, but that's irrelevant, sort of. This is about faith, right?

I'm good, thanks. I don't think my eternity will be horrific.
Nobody's heart and soul are clean, no one. Anyone who thinks their good acts will get them to heaven misunderstands the entire concept and has missed the boat.

To do so, one would be comparing themself to Christ, the only perfect human. Getting to heaven is simple. John 3:16. And, the only way.

Bubba

Some say we should liken ourselves to Christ and try to emulate him. I too am clean-ish but have sinned many times Im sure. Good acts may not get you into heaven but I think it’s not gonna set you back if that’s what you believe. My grandfather said religion is like insurance a just in case thing I think he meant. I find it hard to believe that if there is a good place we go after death that those who are non believers, non Christian’s or people who just try to make the most out of life for others would be left behind.
that’s just my opinion not trying to start a religious thing here…✌️

Latest posts

Back