This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How big are the fan leaves on that purple haze? They look to be about a foot across, they all look so busy and healthy and amazing. Top growing mojo to you

Hang in there Rose, sending ya some love......[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ[/ame]

Stonegroove, thank you for coming by. No shoot, i just measured the purple haze and the biggest one i could find was 9 inches.. That was fun, thanks.

Kraven. I am singing along. This song is from my day.... Thanks for the love. I don't want to wish a month away, but i just wish someone could tell me if this grow turns out ok. lol It sure has been a weird long hot summer of no rain. Hugs Kraven.

Wow Rose, I'm envious of your yard! Wish I could just hang out amongst the girls and chill.
One of my favorite songs. I was born too late

thanks yarddog, I know i am very fortunate to live in a legal state. Next year there will be just 4 HUGE plants as the laws are changing for medical. It is really fun to be able to grow and enjoy it, but man it comes with some stress...lol.. good thing I grow medicine for that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Veg em indoors all winter and transplant them in spring when they 9 feet tall. Should be the size of a dog wood come harvest!!

Record 18 pounds off one tree!!! Haha

Getting fun for sure!!! Looking great ma :48:
My nurse Larry seriously is crazy!!! Multiple pounds I bet!

That is great my son ston~ I have a indica looking one i am hoping will finish in time. She is in a pot so i can finish her in the shed maybe.

Yarddog, our law reads that no one can see your grow. I promised mr rb they wouldn' t be over the 6' fence. I lied. I tied and tied and still lied. They are 7.5 feet a couple of them..It is that darn harlequin..so much hemp in her she can't help herself.
Thanks for coming over you two.

Gonna turn out STELLER Rose. Gonna be a grow that goes down in your history books. Mad Storms and all.

I am doing less plants next year too if we grow at all. It will all depend on the weather here. Rain and snow, come down in about seven weeks for forty days and forty nights and I will be growing next summer. If not, we may have to take a pass till this drought finishes up. But for numbers, on our next one we are gonna go eight, and see if we can do two pounds a plant.

Hope your having a nice weekend Rose. It is getting closer to the finish line and we are hangin' closer to the house now. Gets twitchy round this time of year.

Whew that last month of OD worries, hang in there Rose, now is when all your hard work pays off, plus I'm hoping you get an extra 10 days this fall for them to finish up.

lol Rose I extended my 6 foot fence on one side to 8 feet so you would not see from the road. last week I had to buy a sheet of under lament board . sawed it in half and extended it another 18 inches.
might be ok. my neighbor knows. we were smoking one of his the other day and he says when the breeze is right ,he smells mine at night. just wait. lol It is a great smell when your going to sleep.

Thanks Ston, isn't that Nordle a beautiful plant. I think she might be the prettiest out there. Never grown her before. She will be for medicine.. I think she is 1 to 1 thc/cbds
She was in the shade for most of her life as she couldn't tolerate the sun.. Wilted all the time.

Thank you sweetman.

I smell pineapple out there! C99's are very small but very nicely odiferous. I have two of these. the one i said was 4 foot wide is 5 foot wide. I measured... Have no idea what i will get off those two girls. The breeder says they are small buds but hard hitting. They will be the first harvested in October I am betting. Can't wait, but I will, to taste them. I like the Cinderella 99 and I love pink Zella, so it should be a fun one.
Mr rb was wondering how many strains i am running. I counted.. it is 10. He is worried about needing more boxes for the dry. He makes screened ones for me.

Thg, did you run your clone?

I'd love to plaster this thread with all kinds of compliments and nice words, but really, I've got only one...JEALOUS!

I'd love to plaster this thread with all kinds of compliments and nice words, but really, I've got only one...JEALOUS!
Yeah that!! Just kidding Rose, looking good as always.

Latest posts

Back