2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok Upto....I will gve that A thought... some sweet info...

So day 22 of the White Dwarf tent grow... They are getting bigger and I had to raise the light a bit after lowering it because I noticed the leaves getting a lil toasty...They smell yummy... not to much odor right now... it helps that the tent is in the spare room where the cat's litter box is in the closet... it kind of masks the smell a bit.. I am not worried about plant odor though...

Also bought a Rapid Rooter kit (50) and a humidity dome to go on it... gonna try and take a clone or 2 off of my girl in soil and a cpl off the Dutch Dope in the DWC... hopefully They survive this time... and I got some Tiger Bloom as well for the White Dwarfs when they start to flower...

dwarfs2.jpg

runt.jpg

dwarfs.jpg

dwarfs1.jpg

rr.jpg

tig.jpg

looks good hamster,
they look nice and happy!
what nutes are you using on them now?

Hey Swift...They hve had no nutes as of yet because I am using Miracle-Gro Seed Starting potting mix...so the nutes are in the soil...I will start using FF Tiger Bloom in a week or 2...

thats handy!
i dont use pre nuted mix because i dont realy trust it,
but also because i get my peat for free off a friend!

Well from yesterday to today the autos hve kicked it into high gear and grown an inch or two and started flowering as well.... might be time to start adding some tiger bloom to their waterings and switch to my 400w HPS bulb....I will post pics later or tomorrow...

That's great ham. You don't know if they are female or not do you? Those plants under the 400-watter will grow monster colas, I can already see it!

Hey Mental..thanks for stoppin in... These are Feminized seeds so I hope they all go female... got the seeds from attitude so they shld be good that way I hope... I can say that at least 3 are female for sure as they hve started flowering all ready... the runt is behind so that will be a waiting game...the other 1 looks like it is female but has not flowered yet...

Ok here is the pics..took them just now even though I am stoned... and it looks like the other one that had not flowered has started flowering.. I am loving autos and how quick everything seems to be happening...hope the smoke is good...if it is I will be growing a set of autos all the time...

auto6.jpg

aflower.jpg

aflower1.jpg

yea they look great dont they!
i am intrested in starting a few myself, might put in the flower room in the morning then put them in the veg room so they can get 18hours,
might be a bit of a pain,
but i have 2 x 150w enviro light and 2 56w floro 4ft tubes in my growroom and 3 x 400w hps in my flower room,
what would you do?

swiftgt said:
yea they look great dont they!
i am intrested in starting a few myself, might put in the flower room in the morning then put them in the veg room so they can get 18hours,
might be a bit of a pain,
but i have 2 x 150w enviro light and 2 56w floro 4ft tubes in my growroom and 3 x 400w hps in my flower room,
what would you do?

I think you cld probably get away with an all cfl grow with the autos if you hve quite a few cfl's... They don't get that tall so I think if you hit them from the top and sides with cfl's you cld get a good yield from them... I hve mine on 20/4 right now with the 4 hours off at the warmest part of the day to help with temps and also save a lil electricity... It cld get to be a pain in the *** moving them all the time...

yea i think i might get away with leaving them in the veg room,
ive got 412w in there, i think ill go for 18-20 hours a day as well, to keep the bill down.

swiftgt said:
yea i think i might get away with leaving them in the veg room,
ive got 412w in there, i think ill go for 18-20 hours a day as well, to keep the bill down.

Well gve it ago then...my next auto grow I think I will a mixed bag of different autos and try them out:)

i wanted to try the lowlife auto mixed bag but i think you get a load of loose seeds and will never know what your getting,but i guess thats the fun of it!

swiftgt said:
i wanted to try the lowlife auto mixed bag but i think you get a load of loose seeds and will never know what your getting,but i guess thats the fun of it!

Oh is that how it works? I was thinking that they send each seed bagged separately with the strain on it.... I know when I ordered my auto white dwarfs they gave me 2 bonus seeds and each was in its own bagie with the strain printed on it... I will hve to check with them... wld love to grow like 4 or 5 different strains of autos next time around....

It's day 27 and all is coming along rather nicely. Four confirmed females with the runt set to show any day as it is behind the rest. These are feminized seeds so it shld be female as well... One has grown bigger and wider then the rest and the smell from the tent is getting stronger. With my attic grow there is almost no smell unless you mess with the plants then the smell is strong. This strain of autos seem to be very smelly regardless... Last pic is of my cat who likes to chew on my damn tent:confused: and in this pic it looks like he might hve sampled some of my smoke as well...:)

The pics....

auto6.jpg

auto7.jpg

auto8.jpg

runt1.jpg

pug.jpg

Nice ***** ;)
He looks evil man, thats a cool cat.

My girls used to smell quite a lot in veg just stood there, but my flower ladies dont seem to smell much unless like you say you move em, then they stink.
If i brush through em i end up sat smelling my jumper for 10 mins dreaming of whats to come lol.

Nice girls ;)

Thanks Newbud... He looks evil but he is a teddy bear... he is a Maine Coon and only 10 months old and already 11 pounds...When full grown he will be 30 lbs or more.
If I brush my 2 girls in my attic in my DWC then it smells like I just ran over a dozen skunks...if I brush my female in soil she smells like sweet fruit gum...yum

awesome cat bro
you probably didnt see mine when the pic was in BHC thread
i dont know what type she was but a cat a had years ago was absolutely huge she was the nicest cat.
anyways i love the way the plants are looking man
i want my blueberry to be short and nice like that
TDOC

Just gone through your journal.
I'm setting up a bud box tent so I'm on-board for this grow.
Good luck man. :headbang2:
I was really worried about the runt. I'm so rooting for that one :clap:
And the shade of green is lovely.
Keep the pickies coming :D

Latest posts

Back