2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidence huh, my main moggy is a tom of about 10 month old too.
He a big lad about 3.5kilo last vet visit ( dunno what that is in your weights i too lazy to check at mo lol ) but no fat, he lean like a panther or sumet, soft as jelly though, he straight behind me or sofa at any noise lol.

He pretty cool for a cat, always been more of a dog person before.
All the best

Wow that is a coincidence Newbud...sounds like you hve a cool cat on your hands as well... Thanks for poppin in and checkin out my grow...

thedonofchronic said:
awesome cat bro
you probably didnt see mine when the pic was in BHC thread
i dont know what type she was but a cat a had years ago was absolutely huge she was the nicest cat.
anyways i love the way the plants are looking man
i want my blueberry to be short and nice like that
TDOC

Hey Don what type of blueberry are you growing? Is it a lowryding auto? I am thinking of getting a Bluryder for my next auto grow.

Vespasian said:
Just gone through your journal.
I'm setting up a bud box tent so I'm on-board for this grow.
Good luck man. :headbang2:
I was really worried about the runt. I'm so rooting for that one :clap:
And the shade of green is lovely.
Keep the pickies coming :D

Thanks Vespasian.... will keep the pics coming...

actually from the store i bought some local seeds.
they were 30$ for 10 blueberry seeds, made by a local breeder.
so it saved me some cash for sure, and if they grow out nicely anyways then it will be definitly worth it. hopefully ill have a veg/flower room, i want to clone the heck out of the BB. maybe throw a few outdoors.

hey there hamster great thread man ! very nice looking ladies to ! great pic of ya cat are ya missin any of ya buds cos it looks like he /she might have been chewin a few .. LOL .

purplephazes said:
hey there hamster great thread man ! very nice looking ladies to ! great pic of ya cat are ya missin any of ya buds cos it looks like he /she might have been chewin a few .. LOL .

:D Lol...yeah he looks a bit stoned in that pic...he likes to chew on the tent, but when it comes to the plants he wants no part of them...when me and the wife smoke he makes weird faces as soon as he smells it...
Thanks for the compliment on the grow and for stoppin by Purple...

thedonofchronic said:
actually from the store i bought some local seeds.
they were 30$ for 10 blueberry seeds, made by a local breeder.
so it saved me some cash for sure, and if they grow out nicely anyways then it will be definitly worth it. hopefully ill have a veg/flower room, i want to clone the heck out of the BB. maybe throw a few outdoors.

Hey Don... you can buy seeds from the local store? Now that's cool. Is it legal up where you are or is it just tollerated? I sure wish my state was as cool as Cali or Rhode Island or any of the other states that hve passed their own laws on medical MJ... My state is not with the current times...hopefully soon we can enact a Medical Marijuana law and decriminalize it...
I want to grow some blueberry and some strawberry cough soon...I'll try any of the fruity strains.:)

Thanks Mental...I just bought a dwarf peach tree for my yard so I hope my green thumb carries out there also...I wld hate to hve it die on me...:)

im not sure why, but theres a store that ive been buying bongs at for
years called smoke signals. I went on the net on a few months back looking for very close seedbanks. there were none in my city except smoke signals was noted. so i called em up, i know the people the work there and yeah they carry seeds of good genetics ive seen, and these local seeds. couple strains of each. not the biggest selection but hey, easy way to get seeds.
so i grabbed the local BB. growing and weed is definitly illegal where i am its just canada i suppose, more lenient on the whole thing altogether.

Well that's cool... The head shops in my state are so uptight that you can not even refer to the bongs they sell as bongs...if you do they ask you to leave the premises. They are water pipes used to smoke tobacco..lol There are signs all through out the store warning you not to call them bongs...it's not their fault though... they just want to stay in business and johnny 5 O is always looking for a reason to fine them or shut them down...so they are real careful...

Ham, I've always wanted to actually grow some sort of tree. Perhaps an apple tree or maybe even some oranges! Grapes would be cool too. Is the Dwarf Pear Tree named so because it grows much smaller than the average pear tree?

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Ham, I've always wanted to actually grow some sort of tree. Perhaps an apple tree or maybe even some oranges! Grapes would be cool too. Is the Dwarf Pear Tree named so because it grows much smaller than the average pear tree?

Hey Mental...yeah I hve been wanting to grow some sort of fruit tree for awhile now and when me and the wife were at Lowes this weekend they had a bunch of different Dwarf fruit trees out for sale. They had apple, pear, peach, and cherry. From what I hve gathered they stay smaller then regular trees but the fruit is standard size. Here is a quote from the article I found online..."
The bacterial gene can be used to dwarf rootstocks or to make the scion-the top part of the tree-smaller or dwarf. According to Bell, the pear industry relies on only a few major varieties and needs to improve them. Dwarfing will do that.
In addition to being more productive, dwarf fruit trees allow high-density plantings of smaller trees that can produce more fruit in the same area of land than the larger, standard-size trees. And they're easier to manage, prune, spray and harvest. Fruit from a dwarf tree is the same size as fruit from a normal tree."

Here is the link to the whole article....

hxxp://www.biotech-info.net/dwarf_pear.html

The funniest part was that it is a young tree and stands about 6 feet tall right now and we bought it without thinking about how we were going to get it home... so we wound up driving home with it sticking out of my sunroof in my 135 coupe... talk about getting weird looks from people...:)

I can't wait for it to start bearing fruit... hopefully next year.

Well it's day 30 so I figured I wld take some pics to document them at their half way point....Added soil to the pots yesterday as they were dry and cld be easily pulled from their containers and dirt added to the bottom of pot... then watered... checked on them today and wow... they must hve liked the added soil... they grew a lot bigger and the buds are more pronounced now on my tallest girl....:)

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

auto.jpg

Nice lookin ladies. What's with the auto seeds? It that sometype of auto- flowering plant ??

jaynyota said:
Nice lookin ladies. What's with the auto seeds? It that sometype of auto- flowering plant ??

Hey Jay thanks for stoppin by the grow... Yeah Auto's are Automatic flowering plants... they need no change in light to start flowering.. They are usually done and ready to harvest in 60 days or so....They also don't get to big and keep a low profile... I believe they are also referred to as lowryders and dwarfs... these here are White dwarfs that are also feminized so the chance of them being female is very high... Out of 5 seeds all 5 were female... the only downside is their yeild is on the lower side also... but I wld be more then happy with an ounce a plant...

Latest posts

Back