2nd grow...Auto's in a grow tent...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highman said:
when are you going to use the HPS?

The plan is to switch to the HPS for the last 3 weeks... but I will probably switch it this Saturday...so that will be day 34...:)

Thanks for stoppin in highman...

hay hamster,
there comming on well!
how much of a yeild are you hoping to get from each one?

swiftgt said:
hay hamster,
there comming on well!
how much of a yeild are you hoping to get from each one?
Hey swift...I wld be happy with an oz off each. 6 ozs total from all 5 wld be great

Hamster Lewis said:
:D Lol...yeah he looks a bit stoned in that pic...he likes to chew on the tent, but when it comes to the plants he wants no part of them...when me and the wife smoke he makes weird faces as soon as he smells it...
Thanks for the compliment on the grow and for stoppin by Purple...

my cat allways chews plastic like around a 24 case of watter, n plastic ziplock bags. its sumthin like that, n i try to see if my cat will eat a nug n it hates it.... kinda like ur deal. and does ur cat run away after makin the weird (scrunched-up face?)? mine does lol.. anyways love wta ur doin very nice.. my lowlife wite russian is 3 weeks today...

an oz a plant sounds good,looks like your well on your way!
i just harvested my bigbud, just dont have time to hang around anymore and i need the space!take a look at my g.j to see the pics!

swiftgt said:
an oz a plant sounds good,looks like your well on your way!
i just harvested my bigbud, just dont have time to hang around anymore and i need the space!take a look at my g.j to see the pics!

Sweet... I will pop in your journal and check it out... :)

smokeup420 said:
i try to see if my cat will eat a nug n it hates it.... kinda like ur deal. and does ur cat run away after makin the weird (scrunched-up face?)? mine does lol..

You're cruel!:hitchair:
But very funny! :rofl:

So last night I switched bulbs as they looked like they were flowering pretty well now...I had never used a MH bulb before and after switching to the HPS and seeing the temps in my tent rise quite high I learned my first lesson... HPS bulbs require more cooling then MH bulbs... I caught it in time so no big deal... you live you learn... these pics are from tonight.. I watered with a very light amount of Tiger Bloom tonight for the first time... I will see how they handle it and slowly increase the amount...

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Thanks Newbud and Vesp... and Newbud I agree...I like HPS better as well...even with the cooling issues... if you look at my 1st grow and my girl in soil, she was vegged with CFL's and flowered with a 600w HPS and she has a cola that goes from the top to almost the bottom of the plant...

there comming on nicely!
time to push them to the limmit!

TURKEYNECK said:
Grow Hamster...GROW!

Thanks Turkeyneck... I will do my very best...lovin these autos to death...best thing since sliced bread...:)

It's day 34 for the Auto white dwarfs and today it was probably the warmest day of the year here on the east coast as far as the city I live in... reached 79 degrees F... and although I love the fact that spring is starting to show in full force it is starting to cause problems in cooling to develop as far as the grow tent goes...what is good for my raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, and dwarf peach tree outside is not necessarily good for my herbage in the tent..woke up this morning and temps in the tent were 95f... needless to say I hve all the windows in the spare room open and the ceiling fan going at high speed and the temps are down to 79f. Looks like I will not be doing a summer grow in the tent unless I come up with a solution for the temp problem..like running my central air directly into the tent?? Anyway.. here are the pics... oh and anyone thinking of growing these shld know they are stinky lil buggers...:)

Last pic by the way is for anyone curious about how much light is leaked from the tent with a 400w HPS bulb going... it's not bad... wld probably leak less if my dam cat wld stop chewing on it...:D

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

IMG_2174.jpg

IMG_2177.jpg

tent.jpg

looking great nice and bushy how i like em
so doesnt that mean youll have light leaks? hermies oh my :holysheep:

thedonofchronic said:
looking great nice and bushy how i like em
so doesnt that mean youll have light leaks? hermies oh my :holysheep:

shouldnt matter since he is growing auto's:)

Yeah these puppies will not be around long enough for it to matter...they are done in twenty sumfin days... not that I think it wld be enough to create any problems anyway...thanks for stopin by Don and Wasp....

Latest posts

Back