2nd grow here a few pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
hi im new here only my second actual grow first grow sucked lern from mistakes right anyways i got 2 boxes ones my veg box this is wut it contains 5 3000k cfl 23 watts a 6000k cfl also 23 watts a 4 foot floro witch i overdriven the lamps goin to be putting in another floro its a t8 15 inch daylight bulb heres the dimensions of it 2x2x4 cna grow 10 plants before 2nd and last transplant using organic starter soil im using mg 24/8/16 got dif nootes for bloom my ph is actualy 6.4 from tap but heres wut it looks like

opps i dont know how t post my pics with less pixels the files is to large never mind i found how sorry im a newb on site i should start looking before jumping in

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

Picture 067-2.jpg

Looks like your off to a good start. Good luck with your grow and keep us updated.

Oh welcome to mp. Great bunch of people!

then i got my fllowering box its 4x4x4 not looking for big plants 3 feet is fine bye me i m looking to harvest a ounsce a week or 2 to 3 a month my area has a 250 hps with cone feflector got 2 225 led panels im just using them for the red and blue spectrum got one red and one mixed blue red got 2 cfls which are the 43 watt 3000k and one t8 15 inch 5.0 uvb thats on the last 6 hours ove and a 100 cfm exhaust fan witch is vented threw my chimney my temps are in the low 80s got 3 girls in there but only got the 2 in the background pics plants get elavated for light distance

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Looks good so far. Can I offer a suggestion? That reflector you have is pretty restrictive. I would run something bigger with tapered sides so the plants on the outside get a little light. Good luck

well all iknow is when my hps reflector actuall covers all my walls the only spot it dont reach is were my led panels are another reason why i got the side wall lit but probly when my croop done in feb i might invest in a better reflector but for the moment seems to be working really good goin to be investing in a 600 watt digital ballast right know my 250 is magnetic

420benny said:
Looks good so far. Can I offer a suggestion? That reflector you have is pretty restrictive. I would run something bigger with tapered sides so the plants on the outside get a little light. Good luck

...also, I 'believe' those LED panels need to be within an inch or so of the plants, in order to be of any benefit. ;)

actually with the led they actually say to keep them 12 to 18 inches away from the plant can burn leaves

hashplant420 said:
actually with the led they actually say to keep them 12 to 18 inches away from the plant can burn leaves

Is that actually written in the instructions? I'm with Hick--everything I have ever read anywhere says that LEDs need to be within a couple of inches to be effective at all.

yes thats exactly wut it says in the instruction owner manual of the panels they say that it can burn your leaves up real quick

...and here "I" thought the whole LED industry revolved around less/no heat..:confused2:

they say its not to the heat issue its like getting a sunburn from the rays that the led are emitting when to close

Latest posts

Back