3 Ladies 1 Boy And 2 To Go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3patas

Reaction score
HEY GUYS whats up this morning I findout i had 3 girls and 1 boy it a shame my tallest plant its a boy and death it waiting for it but i am happy cuz 1/2 of what i was growing turn to be girls and i still 2 more to findout well guys i try to post some pics but my site to resize my pics its not working properly but i will post some tomorrow and maybe some of my ladys the pistill still very tiny so it hard to take a pic that small i will have you guys news on the other 2 wish me luck and thanks for everything this site has been alot of help and support THANKS

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

3patas said:
HEY GUYS whats up this morning I findout i had 3 girls and 1 boy it a shame my tallest plant its a boy and death it waiting for it but i am happy cuz 1/2 of what i was growing turn to be girls and i still 2 more to findout well guys i try to post some pics but my site to resize my pics its not working properly but i will post some tomorrow and maybe some of my ladys the pistill still very tiny so it hard to take a pic that small i will have you guys news on the other 2 wish me luck and thanks for everything this site has been alot of help and support THANKS

..it seems the males are usually the fastest to grow and mature, always appearing to be the "best" specimen..:(
good luck w/ the ladies..

Cant wait to see them plants:D Im waiting for a couple to show too. I have 4 females out of 5 right now. 5 more plants to go.:eek:

Later:cool:

:48: :48:

tmpphpBBWnLx.jpg

tmpphpKOO6u7.jpg

tmpphpoQS6ey.jpg

tmpphppqtyXb.jpg

tmpphpxCzozp.jpghey here is my babys but i need to know how to use the powder to clon i need to start clonin

Latest posts

Back