3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Swift...Yeah i am thinking I will try and make some seeds... I might as well gve it a try...glad to hear yours are doing well outside...hopefully they will take off and get real big for you soon... I just picked up some more soil and 2 of these pots that water from the bottom up...gonna gve them a try with the RRF that is germing...gonna kill the males tonight I think except for the blue kush in the window...

Ok update time...I hve gotten nothing but males so far from these Short Stuff seeds... I executed 2 males last night(seen here)
IMG_2637.jpg
They went into a plastic bag
IMG_2638.jpg

And here is the male short stuff that showed today...
IMG_2640.jpg
it's amazing how small they are and still show sex.

Here is what is left of the tent family
IMG_2642.jpg

Here is a short Snowryder female
IMG_2644.jpg

and a taller Snowryder female
IMG_2645.jpg

I hve 3 more RRF germing in here
IMG_2648.jpg

Closeup flowering tall Snowryder
IMG_2650.jpg
and here
IMG_2653.jpg

I hve 1 short stuff left...it has not sexed yet
IMG_2647.jpg
I hope it is female so I can at least smoke some of this SS and see how the smoke is...good thing they were free beans...

Wow one left :( poo poo lol.
Well if its taking its time to make a decision then its gota be female so chil ;) lol

As for the snowriders it looks like some pheno variation there the short and the tall one look nothing alike lol, that tallest one looks like it would grow nice long side buds :)

wow lame man, sorry to hear that your getting males,
i got 4/5 fems out of the autos i poped so far!
is there any possable way they could be stressed out?
heat,light,water,nutes?
i have to say your snowryder fem is huge compared to mine, how long is it going now?
the rest are looking good man.

Newbud said:
Wow one left :( poo poo lol.
Well if its taking its time to make a decision then its gota be female so chil ;) lol

As for the snowriders it looks like some pheno variation there the short and the tall one look nothing alike lol, that tallest one looks like it would grow nice long side buds :)

Well Newbud you were right...even though it is very tiny the last Short Stuff has shown as female.... Sweet...

swiftgt said:
wow lame man, sorry to hear that your getting males,
i got 4/5 fems out of the autos i poped so far!
is there any possable way they could be stressed out?
heat,light,water,nutes?
i have to say your snowryder fem is huge compared to mine, how long is it going now?
the rest are looking good man.

Yeah Swift...the culprit is heat... I hve been struggling with it for days now..and although it has not affected the current females growth I think it has been causing the Short Stuff seedlings to go male...:eek: But I just bid on a cool tube on ebay... if i don't win the auction I will just buy one from HTGsupply... I did get 1 female short stuff though..it showed today...:D

Just a quick pic of the Short Stuff that showed female.. I can not believe they show sex when they are sooooo small.... I love autos...

The lady
IMG_2654.jpg
IMG_2655.jpg

Tiny lil pistils...yay

Your new photo method is not friendly to those of us with bad eyesight :p :(

Congrats on the female, hope she stays that way if you really think you got heat/sex problem :)

Newbud said:
Your new photo method is not friendly to those of us with bad eyesight :p :(

Congrats on the female, hope she stays that way if you really think you got heat/sex problem :)

Thanks Newbud... oh and thanks for not saying the H word either..I don't want to see ballz growing next to those pistils....:)

I shld hve attached the pics as well so they cld be clicked on and enlarged...sorry

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah Swift...the culprit is heat... I hve been struggling with it for days now..and although it has not affected the current females growth I think it has been causing the Short Stuff seedlings to go male...:eek: But I just bid on a cool tube on ebay... if i don't win the auction I will just buy one from HTGsupply... I did get 1 female short stuff though..it showed today...:D

i totally recommend that DIY cooltube that THG put up. it's real simple. for a reflector i just used high temp foil tape, and covered the top half of the tube--just a thought....

Things are looking good. My RRF and the Snowryders are starting to fill in nicely and are good and green after giving them a small dose of FF Tiger Bloom... Still no sign of seedlings from the 3 germed seeds in the Jiffy pucks though... that has me a lil worried...will try to snap some pics later...I hve to console my wife on Michael Jackson's passing... I feel bad for poor Farrah Fawcett...talk about getting upstaged....

Latest posts

Back