3rd grow 4 strains of autos in a tent 1000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farrahs was building for a long time.
Those were my favorite boobs.

Must be why Im eating a cantaloupe right now. Kinda a deep down emotional melon attachment in some way.
That or I was just to drunk to work the microwave and reheat anything else.
Either way, sure taste good.

Well the plants are looking good so far. That's too bad you only have one female... It is a good thing they were free beans, right? Anyways, everything else looks good my friend. Keep the pics coming and keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Just went to check on my bag seed kids in the woods... 2 of the 3 look ok but the third is pretty much dead...looks like something had it for lunch...:confused:
Anyway... here are some pics...

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

not to worry hamster outdoor grows come with many advantages over indoor grows, but its allways at a cost,
but atleast there only bagseed!
i hope the rest will servive for you.

You are right Swift... if these were pricey Auto's I wld be pissed....

yea but it would have been a bad idea to put expensive seeds out unprotected!
saying that im haveing alittle bother with my autos been attacked by dam slugs outside!
i have put copper tape arounf the pots and the stem to protect them from slugs/snailes,
dam there black hearths!

I Hate Slugz.......

Lol.... I really do though... they skeev me..lil snails without the hardtop...

Thought I wld post up a cpl pics of how my 2 biggest plants are coming along...
The Shorter plant is the RRF and the taller one is my Snowryder...I gve the snowryder full nutes today since her lower leaves are very light green I think she cld use them...

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

Pics from 6-29..
I hve 2 new seedlings in blue cups...and 6 in pots..all but 1 in pots has shown as female... out of all of them the Russian Rocket Fuel looks the best in my opinion...

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.jpg

Yeah i reckon the Russian Rocket Fuel looks the best too but i think the SnowRyder makes the best picture if ya gets me :D

Looking good anyhows :p

Hey ham, beautiful little autos you've got there. Very short and bushy I can say that! How far along are they in the budding stage again?

Do you still have some of that Bhudda white dwarf bud still or did you smoke it all? ;).

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Hey ham, beautiful little autos you've got there. Very short and bushy I can say that! How far along are they in the budding stage again?

Do you still have some of that Bhudda white dwarf bud still or did you smoke it all? ;).

Hey Mental what's up Brother... I hve not seen you around lately it seems.. I hope all is good. The big SnowRyders are like 34 days old and the big RRF is like 28 days old. The others I hve lost track of since i hve had so many problems with these seeds... I had 3 fem Blue Kush and only 1 germed and it was a MALE! Also 3 of the 5 Short Stuff seeds went male...
As for the Buddha White Dwarf..yes I hve like 4 grams of it left I believe...me and the wife only smoke it at the end of the night cause it puts you down hard..lol Still trippy but it has become quite narcotic like since fully curing. I just placed an order from Attitude for 5 fem Buddha White Dwarfs, 2 [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]World of Seeds Pakistan Ryder Autoflowering Feminized, 1 [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]G13 Labs Quicksilver Feminised, and I am getting the following freebies...[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Dinafem Blue Hash, [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Dinafem White Widow, and [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif] Dinafem Seeds Roadrunner... I had to go back to Attitude...
[/FONT]

Thanks Exarmy... I am Exairforce by the way....:) Spent 3 years overseas in Japan, Korea, and the Philippines...was a total blast...especially the PI...I cld write a book with all the stuff I seen and did over there....:D

Awsome ham, sounds like some potent strains :).

My weed seems to be doing that as well but only when you go over the threshold... like where you probably should have stopped and quit smoking for a bit, you kept smoking the big ole bong.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Awsome ham, sounds like some potent strains :).

My weed seems to be doing that as well but only when you go over the threshold... like where you probably should have stopped and quit smoking for a bit, you kept smoking the big ole bong.

Yeah Mental I know what you mean... ever since we got this bigger bong I seem to pack the bowl a bit more....and then before you know it you are couch locked or sometimes bed locked if we smoke in the bedroom...:)

Hampster thanks for the reply to my pm... just got a chance to go thru this whole journal.... very nice... good luck the next couple weeks... i will def be watching... gonna go through your white dwarfs grow right now as im thinkin about gettin some autos myself... and would luv to pick your mind alil about them before orderin them up... good luck... Stay Safe...

Latest posts

Back