40 ounces

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
Hey guys just an up date on big bertha i ended up getting 40 ounces on the dot off her (thats dry) an a pound of cabbage to make some oil so yer pretty happy with that harvest haha

bbbb.JPG

super full, super lush green, BTW what strain were you growing? that is a great score off of your plant. i hope to achieve such a feat by oct-nov. i'm jealous to say the least. how does she smoke?
~T-Bone

the strain i was told is pretty in pink sativa indica strain an yeah its got a nice heady hi to it iam growing this indoors also ,the taste differance compared to the indoor is so much differant but youd expect that but over all shes nice all round

holly cow u got that much out of one plant? thats aw some bro glad to hear it taste great too man thats alot of grass ur gonna be smoking lol peace

my god, did you use any training techniques or did you top it or anything or is that just natural growth? Great job anyways.:D

yeah i pegged her down to open her up a bit an also topped her twice because i didnt want her growing much taller than the fence behind her thanks for the great comments hopefully ill have a dosen of these next season haha

Now is the ouside taste more earthy and different i.e. sweeter, hashy, things like that, or does the indoors taste better?
~T-Bone

yeah it was just the one plant mate an as for the taste yerbit more earther proly not quiet qs sweet tasting as the indoor stuff my i reakon its got a heavier stoneage compared to the indoors thanks for all the great comments lads

Hey, hey..long time no post!

I was wondering if the Big Bertha is considered an Indica or a Sativa!

Also, has anyone grown her outdoors and when does she finish?

I'm in Quebec..so the growing season is quite short.

Actually, I've got 7 strains that I need to research....before trying them outdoors........so many questions I have.

like---- Blue mystic x pacifica x nycd---- a and b
Durban thai high flyer x super silver haze x big bertha
ftm x ftm (ff2) (a) (b) -one says indica and the other says sativa

I asked Santa and he said to go to MJ Passion....go figure.

Boy, does that ever bring back some good memories Bro. Had some fat Girls like that myself not to long ago. Great job little brother.

Thats a great job you did there. No close neighbors i assume.

I have a chain-link fence =/

God thats a nice plant~

Latest posts

Back