420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these AK 47 pics are from a friends grow :) the hubby and i went and helped trim the ladies

AK47-J 013 (Small).jpg

AK47-J 015 (Small).jpg

AK47-J 009 (Small).jpg

Very nice pics LL. Gotta love that AK-47. Looks so frosty and good just makes my mouth water. MMMMMMM GOOD.

thanks bro :D but come on....i know you must have some droolworthy pics ;)

Here are a few pics for you LL. ;) The one pic is of some Papaya hash and the other pics are of Northern Berry.

100_1652.jpg

100_1667.jpg

100_1676.jpg

100_1677.jpg

OMG......that hash
8.gif
see i knew you had more pics

sorry bout the order of the pics but the 2 middle ones is my sativa and the bud camefrom the indica sorry i dont have a pic of the whole plant but i deleted it by accident when i was messin with the cam.​
my first outdoor grow season 2005​

0000999 001.jpg

top.jpg

ss.jpg

ff.jpg

that link doesn't work...but to do pics...scroll down under the part where you post....click on manage attachments...and upload from there

LL you sure do know how to put on a great show. You always get my attention with the variety of strains and pics you post.

Hey BUDZ420. Welcome to the forum. Nice looking outdoor grow. My brother is gonna try his first outdoor grow this year. He has some Durban poison X Skunk #1 in our veg room right now. He will be planting them outside in a few weeks. Anyway great looking grow.

BUDZ420 said:
sorry bout the order of the pics but the 2 middle ones is my sativa and the bud camefrom the indica sorry i dont have a pic of the whole plant but i deleted it by accident when i was messin with the cam.

my first outdoor grow season 2005​

damn fine pics....looks pretty tasety :cool:

hey Bro....you know i am very lucky to know others who grow too....and they are kind enough to show off their ladies too

i am still waiting for you to throw up some more pics ;)

while i wait for Brothers Grunt to post pics...i shall tempt him with some more of mine ;) :D champagne

champ1.16a (Small).jpg

champ1.16b (Small).jpg

the brothers grunt- thanks man, and tell ur bro he's gonna love the outdoors
LdyLunatic-thanks but my pics compared to your makes me look like a wannabe grower u got some really nice pics.

Latest posts

Back