4weeks flowering, yellow leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone

Reaction score
So , here is what i got(sublime melody) i have four(4) six foot tall ladies that are 4 weeks into budding, within the last ywo weeks, they started to have yellow leaves all the place, i have been flushing heavily with clean fresh water for 16days, and they still continue to show signs of yellow leaves, i am using FF bigbloom now, well was, i'm wondering if they are starved for nutes now? the tips of leaves are not burnt, do you think that the nitrogen is just being used up because of the FF flower nutes? any resposes needed, thanks
~T-Bone

T-Bone, well really hard to say without pics.. but just guessing i would say that they are starving...

Some times yellowing is pretty normal in flowering.

did it start from the bottom and worked its way up?
if so..is it movin its way up too fast? if not and its movin its way up ata very slow rate then it might just normal.

Start adding the nutes again, the lack of them for that long is probably what caused the yellowing. Big Bloom has a very low NPK ratio so it'd probably be a good idea to increase the dose. Start at just a little higher than the usual amount you give them and slowly increase until just the very tips of the leaves turn brown.

IllusionalFate said:
Start adding the nutes again, the lack of them for that long is probably what caused the yellowing. Big Bloom has a very low NPK ratio so it'd probably be a good idea to increase the dose. .
Yep..."Big Bloom" is designed to be used in conjunction with their "Tiger Bloom". TB has the nutrients you need, the BB is simply an addative.

There are a lot of people who state tablespoons upon tablespoons of their organic nutes without trouble. I read about it on another forum a while back. The guy only had Big Bloom so he used a lot of it and it worked.

bump up the nutes man, until the last week er so of flower- then feed with plain h20

;)

Thanks everyone, i should have been more clear, i do use the tiger bloom and the big bloom together, lysdexia, i mean dyslexia got the better of me when typing, sorry. but thanks everyone, i will go about as normal, i want to add some silly girth. peace
~T-Bone

So to clarify, if there is slow progressive yellowing from the bottom up in flowering (nitrogen deficiency), this is normal? I have the same issue. I am feeding high Phosphorus bloom ferts.

people chill!!! during the flowering it is very normal for yellowing leaves, mostly to bigger leaves that hangs out of plants. they will die, that is normal.. be sure to feed straight h20 last of 2 weeks... the most important concerns you can check on is buds, fan leaves, all that if itmea look healthy you got happy plants.. when leaves turn yellow it means plants dont need it, and it died.. thats ok....

Latest posts

Back