56 Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you starte giving nutes or anything? They look good but a little nutes won't hurt. Fox Farms makes great nutrients. Just my thoughts. Keep up the good work and keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

good stuff so far,let us hope you don't have a sausage party in your garden :D cross your fingers and hope for pubes :D GOOD LUCK

How's this look?

Hoping that the sausage hangs low somewhere other than in my garden. I gotta believe that there is she in here for sure. Everyone keep a good thought for me and we can watch her show her pretty little face. This is one time I'm actually loking for a fat *****....

I wanna put a skunk in my garden. And she'll scent my yard with her pungent aroma....

MrBNiteTimes.JPG

outside

Hey Jake,
I believe the "Woods" in the background kinda gives it away....

With 5 plants and the temp. being around 95 - 100 daily, how much water should they get per day. I usually wet them early in morning and then again in afternoon. I'm looking for gallons/day here...Thanx!!!!

OK. The tops are trying to get "bushy"??? How many times shoud I top them? Seems like I'mgetting some very accelerated growth around the tops.

Ok. Today is day ninety. A ******* tree fell on my plants about a week ago. Took one out completely, and well...kinda took another one out too. Funny thing is they are beginning to show sex now, and those two were leaning to the male side, so I didn't lose much... One plant has little buds forming all over. Each about an inch long and covered with white hairs. Another is trying to form buds, but not like the other one, and it has these crasy waxy like white hairs coming out. Anyone have any idea where this is headed???

mrbeezly said:
it has these crasy waxy like white hairs coming out. Anyone have any idea where this is headed???

got piccies? :cool:

Yeah. My camera sux. Battery probably low. I'll get a charge and get some more..

P8130001.JPG
I can't seem to focus correctly, so I've done the best I can. However it really is a pretty sight up close...
127 days 40 to go

:) Nice job!! Dude, i can't remember the strain. I though sativa dom. BUT, this pic has got me scratching. You still have a ways to go but definitely fun part now. I Use a jewelers loupe to check trich color and when to harvest. Theres links on this site pointing u. Mostly cloudy, with good bit of amber is where i like to harvest. Agin read up. Now Mr. B-patience is now gunna be your enemy lol--- test sparingly(sp)!! Haha, good job bro, and keep your MOUTH shut!! Hey ineed to talk to u about something from when i was back there-Later-Rotten

Correction.......108 not 127. I counted a couple of fingers thrice....

Day 118. Would appreciate any feedback anyone could give as to how the girls are looking...

P8220004.JPG

Finding hard to wait until the frost...

Latest posts

Back