9 grams per/watt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I don't know if I got this right, but u are using glowpanel45s? I have one and have budded one plant under it. It is a pretty disappointing light, to me. It has nowhere near the light output as the other LEDs I use, I don't think that even packing them panels in tight as you can could really bring much success. Just my opinion, but I don't even use it at the moment.

stoney where the hell are you?! put down that joint & get back in the lab so we can continue this venture. hey man on a serious note hope youre doing ok. well happy holidays pot...i mean stoney.

Damn! I was hoping to see some progress updates by now. What's up, stoney? Hope everything is still cool there.

Think he moved. Cant imagine moving all that set-up. I was interested in a follow up too.

I am afraid that Stoney has joined Elvis-

......and left the building.

Too bad. I've tried to find him for an update on this project, but to no avail.

I have hunted Stoney to and can't find a post newer than in Dec 2009. I hope if he is gone from the earth he Rest in Green buds.

Awww I hope thats not the case Ozzy!! but like you said if it is...I agree!

Someone said he moved. I could be wrong but I saw him on another forum too. Could be connected, maybe not. Either way, would be real bad azz if he did this on purpose and blasted on here with some sic LED pics. Whoa.....Never know man.

I think he got mad a while back and left for other forums. I have been looking too, but he may have changed his name to avoid us? I hope you are well Stoney/ POTUS wherever you are hanging. I miss your posts a lot.

me to, he may have gotten a little long winded at times, but alot of knowledge in that old brain of his!

Latest posts

Back