a bad night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtc

Reaction score
Hey. The other night I smoked a blunt. I've smoke several times before that..but this night was the worst. Let me tell you about it.

It was 1:30AM, my brother told me to come outside to buy the weed, I went out and I bought it and my brother and his friend followed me inside. His friend was already drunk as hell. We went inside and my brother asked me if i wanted to smoke a blunt. I said yes and he started to roll a nice grape blunt. the smells from the weed and the grape made me want to smoke so bad.

My parents were asleep across the hall so we had to be quite going outside. His friend almost fell..stumbling from being drunk. We finally made it outside and fired up the weed. My brother took the first hit then i took like 3 hits next, then passed it to his friend. We we're just sitting and smoking and my brother then gave me a shotgun..after the shotgun i took 4 more hits then passed it again.

At this point, I could feel it kicking in. It was about 1:50 at this point. I remember his friend talking about some slingshot or something and me laughing at it..I don't remember much of that. Everything began to feel as if I was in a different world, where I was different from everyone else..where everyone else was laughing at me, at this point I wanted to just go inside..my brother tried to get me to stay outside to finish the blunt but I just couldn't. I stumbled up the stairs and into my room. Once I got in there I could feel my heart racing and It felt as if i was dying, I was gasping for air. I sat on my bed and tried to lay down but If i lied down and closed my eyes it made it even worse.

It's now about 2:00 Everything is a haze, everything is spinning and I can barely beathe, my heart is racing and I can barely stand. I get my cell phone and call my girlfriend. She picks up and all I say is "Stay on the phone, I need you right now." I didn't know what was going on. I asked my girlfriend how long have we been on the phone, she said only 1 minute..but it seemed like hours. They we're still outside. The only thing calming me down was my girlfriend on the phone. I told her i would let her go and try to calm down.

My brother and his friend finally walked in my room, I stood up and said I needed help, I needed something and I didn't know where I was. I remember them telling me to just calm down and that I am just really high. I finally just lied on the floor with a pillow and closed my eyes, but it felt like my body was twitching and i looked up at my brother and asked him if i was twitching and he said no. I finally just went to sleep.

This was the worse expiernce with weed I have ever had, nothing was in it, as I was told. Maybe I just smoked too much. but what a horrible night.

yup, heard it before, seen it before. you got really high, isolated yourself, and focused on the negative effects causing the "freakout" to get even freakier IMO. if you have smoked successfully before. if not, maybe it aint for you...everybody is different

xtc said:
Hey. The other night I smoked a blunt. I've smoke several times before that..but this night was the worst. Let me tell you about it.

It was 1:30AM, my brother told me to come outside to buy the weed, I went out and I bought it and my brother and his friend followed me inside. His friend was already drunk as hell. We went inside and my brother asked me if i wanted to smoke a blunt. I said yes and he started to roll a nice grape blunt. the smells from the weed and the grape made me want to smoke so bad.

My parents were asleep across the hall so we had to be quite going outside. His friend almost fell..stumbling from being drunk. We finally made it outside and fired up the weed. My brother took the first hit then i took like 3 hits next, then passed it to his friend. We we're just sitting and smoking and my brother then gave me a shotgun..after the shotgun i took 4 more hits then passed it again.

At this point, I could feel it kicking in. It was about 1:50 at this point. I remember his friend talking about some slingshot or something and me laughing at it..I don't remember much of that. Everything began to feel as if I was in a different world, where I was different from everyone else..where everyone else was laughing at me, at this point I wanted to just go inside..my brother tried to get me to stay outside to finish the blunt but I just couldn't. I stumbled up the stairs and into my room. Once I got in there I could feel my heart racing and It felt as if i was dying, I was gasping for air. I sat on my bed and tried to lay down but If i lied down and closed my eyes it made it even worse.

It's now about 2:00 Everything is a haze, everything is spinning and I can barely beathe, my heart is racing and I can barely stand. I get my cell phone and call my girlfriend. She picks up and all I say is "Stay on the phone, I need you right now." I didn't know what was going on. I asked my girlfriend how long have we been on the phone, she said only 1 minute..but it seemed like hours. They we're still outside. The only thing calming me down was my girlfriend on the phone. I told her i would let her go and try to calm down.

My brother and his friend finally walked in my room, I stood up and said I needed help, I needed something and I didn't know where I was. I remember them telling me to just calm down and that I am just really high. I finally just lied on the floor with a pillow and closed my eyes, but it felt like my body was twitching and i looked up at my brother and asked him if i was twitching and he said no. I finally just went to sleep.

This was the worse expiernce with weed I have ever had, nothing was in it, as I was told. Maybe I just smoked too much. but what a horrible night.

felt something a lot like this read my story

I often engage in role playing games or activities in which certain scenarios are played out.
Any discussion of activities which could be considered illegal by either Federal or State laws
are purely fictional and should be regarded as such by all website participants and observers

One time I felt the exact same way, but I was alone. I'd got back from a party where I'd been drinking all night, but I wasn't drunk. I smoked some hash before bed and I'd been smokin all day too. 5 minutes later I was like ****, this **** is strong, I went to lay down and try to calm down, but my heart felt like it was beatin too fast, and then my body started twitching and I though my veins or my heart was gonna pop. I looked down at my body and felt my arms, but they didn't seem to be shaking, everything seemed fine, but i was scared my heart or veins were gonna explode, and I couldn't keep still. I'd smoked plenty of times before, and never had this happen. I think it was that the hash was too strong for me. I called my friend and he said, dude if you're really scared, call the hospital. I did. turned out I was dehydrated and the strong weed had put me in a bad state.
Next time: Take fewer hits and wait longer before smoking again, if you do freak out, stay with people, drink plenty of fluids and talk to someone on the phone, try to relax, you're not gonna die. Take a piss and take a cold shower if you can. if it's possible, take a walk outside. do not sit and focus on how you feel or let your brain think too much, you'll go crazy. My episode lasted about three hours pretty strong, with the first hour being pretty bad. The new buds out there really are getting stronger and stronger, you've got to take it light with this indoor cron.

I recently found out it was dro I was smoking, and I smoked ALOT of it.

But, my theory of my bad trip was the topamax I had taken 30minutes before that, it's a seizure medicine I take for my migrains.

lolol crazy yo... that happened the first time i smoked, never again tho haha

xtc said:

Sounds perfect! Can i have some!!! :p

Latest posts

Back