a little grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

ok 8 critical mass and 4 x power plant 6 per 1.3 metre rockwool slab.

day 2 of flowering hand watered cos im too lazt to set up drippers which ill do tomorrow.

next lot will be day one of flowering tomorrow being

2 x arjans haze #2

1 x power plant

3 x original cheeze

and

1 x skunk #2 x afghani.

all 7 above will be hand watered and will all be sat in 10 litre pots by tomorrow.

ive labelled up the strains as 1 2 3 etc etc and will take clones of each in about a weeks time when i trim them back.

enjoy folks

yes its true all the plants are massif by my standards:hubba::eek::D

pkj

Whats up PJ. Back at it again with yet another great grow i'm sure. Here's some GREEN MOJO for the ladies. ;)

thanks all yessiree im back but bigger than ever.

and for 'once in my life' to quote a motown singer NO MITES..

no eggs just plants this time around.

yippeeeeeeeeee

pkj

Thanks for shareing...looks good PJ..

KEEP M GREEN

ive now vbrought the outdoor 2 x critical mass plants indoors due to the crappy u.k. weather.

so they are about 2 weeks since flowering started outdoors and the dripper plants are half and half some 20" some 7-8".

so the biggest power i snapped the stem to keep it a bit smaller:holysheep: :rolleyes:
so enjoy

pkj:)

Looking great as always PJ.;) Are you guys having one of those wet summers?

You could say that TBG

These are on a good day.

And the out look????

More of the same :(

Pouring%20Rain%20LDH_55281.jpg

64_dark_clouds.jpg

yeah lousy weather, that what keep outdoor growing slow, I have learned growing vegetable plants indoor is faster also..and quicker... so I'm starting do these.. I will do some of tree growing also.. all that indoor!! (once trees matures they will be plant outside)

rotflmao..

hey hippy you must be in a sunny area of the u.k. cos i aint seen it that dry for about 6 weeks now.

lol

pkj

the weathers been bad here too maybe because of all the hurricanes

looking good pj hope the rest of your grow goes smoothly

enjoy

ps the power plants have started to get too tall so some bending was called for:rolleyes: the one i snapped just never repaired itself so i took the top offa it:hubba:

pkj

They look great parkingjoe. I have a question on the drippers. Do they saturate the entire pot or do you find the dripper side of the pot has more moisture than the opposite side? I have been looking at them but can't make up my mind. godspeed

hi godspeed no the plants in the pots are all hand watered and only the 2 x 1.3 metre rockwool slabs are dripper fed via the dripper stakes.

to be honest the stakes are a nightmare as they keep blocking up with rockwool debris even though i have kept everything as clean as possible.

you would be better off with those end drippers that you can adjust the flow rate with as getting the feed times/duration is hard work as the plants grow bigger its constantly changing.

better with clay pebbles in pots and fed constantly as they wont overwater and get lots of air with the recirculating system.

im going to build me another system very soon small net pots clay pebbles etc etc.

the rockwool cube get saturated but drains off into the rockwool slab and if any excess drains off into res tank.

pkj

I always enjoy watching your grows!

I seem to learn something new every time! thanks for sharing!

your set up is looking really good!

well ilikebigbuds thats some compliment coming from you man as im in awe of your buds dude.

wish i learnt something each grow well i do to be honest and to be spider mite free for the 1st time in years is glorious itself.

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

anyway im just plodding on man.

pkj

lol enjoy had camera on wrong setting for flash so no flash pics today im afraid:holysheep:

SPIDER MITE FREE:holysheep: :eek: :D :hubba:

pkj

Latest posts

Back