a little grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great as always PJ. :aok: Hey PJ you ever do any outdoor growing?

hey up tbg yeh the last 4 pictures above are two different angles of 2 outdoor critical mass plants.

i pulled them back indoors a few weeks ago due to someone was onto my outdoor grow judging by the tracks through the 3ft high grass i had them hidden amongst.

so the potential thieves were foiled

lol

they are looking great all my plants and im really really missing my usual spider mite infestation.......NOT

roflmao.

pkj

monsters this time, eh PJ? congrats on the mite victory:clap: lookin good:hubba:

cheers lyfr the two outdoor plants are being chopped a week tonight as im off to amsterdam for 4 days a week on monday and no one to water when im away so ill leave the drippers set up and upon my return will be met by some delightful big buds hopefully similar to our mutual friends bombbudpuffas

lol

pkj

Looks like your buds are going to make mine look like schwag:D.

bombbudpuffa said:
Looks like your buds are going to make mine look like schwag:D.

lol

i really really wish they would bbp but somehow i doubt that very much;):eek:

anyway looking forward to a week on monday when i shall be sampling amsterdams finest :p:D:eek:

so finally decided on next grow style and how ever said i wasnt up for something different:rolleyes:

dwc bubblers one pot per strain and vegged some for monster plants.

downsizing after recent scare of police helicopter hovering over my house 6 times in 10 minutes:eek:

so next grow commencing asap as im going to do custom bubbler that fits one each of the 5 strains that will be going into their respective pots as soon as im back from the dam:D

anyways dudes glad ya like.

pkj

Nice grow you got here joe. Have you grown critical mass before? I am interested to see how it turns out. Looks like it a better producer then my critically smashed was. Keep up the good work.

Hey PJ the ladies are looking great and what the hell is a chicken tavuk kebab? :confused2:

mmmmmm..chiken kabab...id love to munch on some right now...

great loookin plants...cant wait til mine fatten up like that...keep it up.

hiya bbb yeh many times probs about 20 grows under my belt since i got this strain.
i usually flower soon as the clone is rooted at about 4-6" tall.

end up with 1/2 oz dry per plant which grows in a single cola style due to being flowered so small.

these ones im doing at the moment are far superior to my smaller flowered ones btw.

smell like refreshers the sweets and stink when touched in a nice way of course.

il upload the pic i took of said kebab.

lol

enjoy

pkj

chicken but more like lamb in that it has like the fat similar to a lamb chop all around the chicken.

on naan bread with some chilli relish type sauce.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm loverleyyyyyyyy:holysheep:

pkj

into 10 litre pots 3 x power plants after i tore them from the slabs:holysheep: :hubba:

man the rootage was near non existent tbh:confused:

anyways folks now added another 5 mother plants to the flower room as xmas isnt too far away growise:D

so inda room we have now in soil
5 x power plants
3 x critical mass
2 x arjans haze #3
1 x skunk #1 x afghani
3 x original cheese
and of course the remaining ones on the rockwool slabs 7 x mass and 1 x power.

also whilst im here i have plonked into 3" rockwool cubes the next grow bubbler style clones.

enjoy:eek:

pkj

ok got back from 4 days in amsterdam and this is what met me:holysheep:

sorry pics on laptop:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back