a little grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gave all plants the dosing of canna boost accerator about 12 noon today and an hour ago i checked on plants and believe me the buds have gotten way harder in the space of 8 hours:holysheep:
smokinnnn

pkj

ok have to admit the advanced nutrients range seems to be doing their stuff.

just chopped arjans haze at 10 weeks and bang on 2 oz dry.

so onto arjans haze at 6 weeks looking far better than previous chopped one and fed AN nutes completely.

so added a fresh lot of 9 rooted clones to my flower room all about 8" high so looking great just awaiting someones acceptance of my best offer on their s3 pro fuji camera as mine needs £389 to fix from fuji uk.

robbing bleeders.

pkj

so took loads of pics with my daughters z18 lumix and they were all crap pics bearing in mind my daughter takes superb pics just not conversant with her camera so ya have to wait a few days for me to buy a new camera may go for d40 nikon.

pkj

wow just read and looked at your journal:holysheep:what beautiful ladies you grow :48:

only a week to go for these lot folks then its chop time.:hubba:

enjoy

1st up is greenhouse seeds arjans haze #3 about 10+ weeks never again far too long flowering:holysheep: pics 1, 2+3 ps this plant is 5ft high

2nd up is original u.k. cheese.superb smoke everyone wants to be my friend:p :D pics 4,5, 6+7

3rd is mr nice critical mass loverly smells like refreshers the sweets:p pics 8+9

3th up is dutch passion pure power plant-knocks ya socks off folks:eek: pics 10,11+12

pkj

ps still not got a camera had an argument instead over a £5 1gb sd memory card the shop wouldnt throw in when i was buying a £260 nikon d40x 10.1mp camera so i said shove the camera in ya *** then ill go elsewhere.

so borrowed daughters lumix .

pkj

what a beautiful sight meets my eyes each time i go into the flower room

aint that the truth ,,bet it puts a smile on your face everytime:hubba:
ladies are looking even more gorgous

silly sales men will never learn :p
:48:

silly sales men will never learn

lol

yeh i agree in these hard times of credit crunch etc etc but i wont learn either as the shop cannot be beaten on price as much as i dont want to give them any of my money i dont want to give a rival shop more money out of spite.

roflmao

pkj

Those colas look magnificent Joe.
Nice camera too.

parkingjoe said:
silly sales men will never learn

lol

yeh i agree in these hard times of credit crunch etc etc but i wont learn either as the shop cannot be beaten on price as much as i dont want to give them any of my money i dont want to give a rival shop more money out of spite.

roflmao

pkj

so you like cutting your nose of to spite your face do ya :giggle:

UKgirl420 said:
so you like cutting your nose of to spite your face do ya :giggle:

i have been know to do juss dat

lol

today i went back to same store i told to shove it to and had alreary sidelined the last d40x on sale over the telephone and i was served by a lovely young polite sales assistant;)

would you like a memory card-oh jesus not again-how much for 1gb...£9

erm no ill get same from tesco £4.99 thanks anyway.

result got £10 gift voucher too and vat now 15% what a saving i made about £6 on vat:hubba::rolleyes::ignore::holysheep:

post pics later

pkj

not read instructions yet to get colour balance correct for hps lights:eek:

so may try with lights out tomorrow night.

anyway enjoy

pkj:D

gotta get up for work in 9 hours:holysheep: :confused: :rolleyes:

loverly lie in not starting work until 7.45am:p

better than the usual 4am:eek:

pkj

Even with the lighting being off, those buds still look killer, Joe
That middle one, of the three is huge.:aok:

enjoy the lie in ,,and smoke some more of that killer bud you grow:tokie: or if you prefer :bong2:

ohhh yeah, thats what i'm talking about. very nice buds pkjoe.:hubba: :D .
how often did you hand water the two in veg in earlier pics , that were in veg? (they had a green catch pan). and do you flood 'em to where theres water standing in the catch?, or dump out the excess?...bb...

Latest posts

Back