a little grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so update on final bone dry weights

arjans haze 91 gms

critical mass 35 gms

power plant 69 gms

u.k. cheese 63 gms

and finally skunk #2 x afghani 88 gms

so all in all a nice bit of smoke.

pkj

Nice final weight Joe.
Nice colas on your grow.

chopped the power plant and arjans haze got 50 gms dry offa the pair :rolleyes: :cool:

my nephew was in need so i bit the bullet and chopped them a bit early.:p

still these lot remaining before i turn my flower room into a cheese making factory:hubba:

enjoy

ps some severe hst stuff going down on the power plant btw:rolleyes: :eek:

pkj

parkingjoe said:
ps anyone ever tried typing with a dog sat on your lap trying to lick your face whilst you type:hubba:

HAHAHA no i havent because my two dogs are 90lbs and jump around to much lol :rolleyes: But looking good PJ as always :)

wow man i wouldnt want to try that either as my dog weighs in at 11 lbs nearly fully grown.

90lbs apiece wow what breed of dog btw.

pkj

hey smokey my sis in law had a dalmation and they could eat for the world they is greedy doggies btw but lovely all the same

pkj

needs must scenario

so all 6 dried total weight was...49gms skunk and 8gms arjans:confused: :eek: :holysheep: :eek:

anyway onto my new pics of better looking plants imo

hst'd power plant

and normal growing power plant

skunk No2

u.k. cheese

enjoy

pkj:p

:eek: judging by the thc glands which btw ive never ever took much notice of being clear to cloudy and few amber and the fact they are not doing an awful lot growth wise they will die soon:holysheep:

anyway a few pics of various plants.

enjoy folks:D

pkj

Latest posts

Back