a little grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bleeding hell thats just plain crap 2 hours to trim and only 47 gms bone dry.

need to veg longer and top each cheese plant before i place in flower

lol

pkj

That is a mighty fine grow you have pkj

Those are some good looking girls there PJ :hubba: 10-14 days into flower. Your going to have a nice yeild :D

You were up late tonight pkj :p

very nice looking plants as usual :48:

Very nice situation you've got there pkj. Keep it up.

yeh was watching arlington road film i had on hd on tv

good film too

lol

pkj

And enjoying them I am...Thanks Joe:aok:

ok so here goes a smoke report of power plant

so here i am sat mashing the keypads at my computer and doing it in what appears to be slow motion to my eyes and head

lol

so had feels like i have been hjit with a hammer and absolutely hammered...........should read head feels like ive been hit with a hammer...............

so body feeels like its madfe of lean............body feels like its made of lead..................

and general feeling is just awareness of wind bloweing outside like spooky like
\

jesus im battered

pjk.and yes it absolutely battered me head and body..i can liken it to downing a few shots of vodka whilst at the same tme jumping up and down on a trampoline until you canna stand....lol

:holysheep: it must be good you posted the above comment and
disapeared :rofl:

Thanks for the unique smoke report:aok:

i dont know what week their at flowering as ive just lost interest completely in this grow what with concentrating on the next cheese grow.:holysheep:

anyways ya can suss whats what folks im sure.:p :D

so cheese is 1st

next are sk2 and the cheese and 2 x sk2's

sk2's

and more sk2's

enjoy

pkj

ok big bushy sk2 plant and the trimmed up still in pot sk2 are now chopped down.

only remaining flowering plants are power plant x 1 cheese x 1 and sk2 x 1.

stage two commences tomorrow ps 33 x 6.5 ltr pots and 21 x 3.6 ltr pots all bio biz all mix soil mix and all wait for it.......saayyyyyyyyy cheese.:D :D :D :D
:D :D

ohhhhh very nice pkj ,,,,,
get the rizzlas out ;) u might find me climbing up that elusive hill in the sunny :giggle: UK ,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back