A Little help please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
3 weeks into bloom I cutt some of the large leaves that were blocking light. Will this hurt my babies? should I remove all large leaves from bud area. Need your help and thanks for being here.

no dont remove those Fan leafs thats the plants energy..you do that and you should just cut it down..IMO..The leafs are where the plant need the light not the bud sites...you can tuck them away if you want but dont remove them..Good luck :bolt::bong:

Hick said:
hxxp://www.emc.maricopa.edu/faculty/farabee/BIOBK/BioBookPS.html
(replace the xx with tt)
do not remove leaves..;)

I couldnt get this link to go HICK it wouldnt let me copy itr to browser to change xx tt Thanks:eek:

i do not trim fan leaves,but i do trim lower branches that will not make anything but popcorn buds.i had rather concentrate the growth to the upper portion of my plants,where the big nugs are at.screw side lighting for the small amount that would be realized from it.i throw the scraggly little buds away anyways.or give them to a friend that makes iso.i do not care for the iso either.too messy and smelly from the alcohol.

4u2sm0ke said:
I couldnt get this link to go HICK it wouldnt let me copy itr to browser to change xx tt Thanks:eek:

I just cut 'n pasted it to a new browser window/tab, deleted xx and typed in tt and it worked for me..:confused:

Thanks It worked..great stuff..:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back