A Piece of Cake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Yep I had my back surgery on monday the 6 and here it is Saturday and I am doing Good except for I have to wear this brace for 3 months alll the time when I am up out of bed and NOT ALLOWED to do **** for 3 months or LONGER.
Was told from the doctor that I would have at least 2 1/2 inch cut but I ended up with a 6 1/2 inch cut and longer rods do to my back is all (deform) and WILL be going through this again (when is unknown) the doc said my bones are brittle and full of arthitis and he only did what he could for now.. 6 1/2 hour surgery that should of been 4 hours or less don't sound good to me. Oh Well Life Goes On and so Does MY GROW.

Glad that you are doing good. Hopefully, these next 3 months will go by quick and your recovery won't have any bumps in the road.

Yoga said:
Glad that you are doing good. Hopefully, these next 3 months will go by quick and your recovery won't have any bumps in the road.

If u live in cali then the road will be Bumpy..:hubba:

I be just fine as long as the next 3 months go by FAST.. I am NOT the Type of person just to LAY Around and have to do things with out the wife knowing I did just alittle..;)

Latest posts

Back