a seed in the weed!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Hey guys..

yesterday while i was rubiing my weed to smoke it i found 1 seed came out of on of the very small bottom buds.. so i freaked out because i thought that the plants might turn hermi with out i know.. but when i chooped that plant i dont remmember seeing any male charechter on them at all, also the smoke is very smoth and nice after 10 weeks of 12/12.

also i cheked my 6 plants in weeks 5-6 12/12 and i didnt find any balls or male charechter on them? ichecked them very carefull twice!!

so here i want to know from where did that onley seed came? is it possople to have seeds with out pollen ?

i chooped that plant about one week ago and she was with the other 6 plants in the same grow room.! so does that means that my 6 plants might start producing seeds ? and how would i know if they started to have seeds?

please help

lol well it definetely was hermy, just not enough for u to notice.

a little bit of hermy weed never hurt anybody :D

herming can go very mildly and honestly happens alot when u start getting alot of grows under your belt.

one or two very very small balls will come out of the bud istelf (true hermy)
and spunk out some pollen.

i wouldnt worry about it at all, leave the ladies be lol

I find that herms happen more often on outdoor plants than indoor for some reason.
atleast your not pickin out seeds left and right, that always sucks

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
I find that herms happen more often on outdoor plants than indoor for some reason.
atleast your not pickin out seeds left and right, that always sucks
Hmmmm.. and I've found quite the opposite. I don't ever recall haveing a hermie outdoors.
so here i want to know from where did that onley seed came? is it possople to have seeds with out pollen ?
nope.. isn't possible. Only once in recorded history has any such phenomenon "allegedly" occurred...;) Theres a story about a virgin (Mary) alledgedly bearing birth to a child (Jesus). :D... Your plant wasn't named Mary, was it??.. :p

here is a picture of some staminate hermie flowers, late in the maturation stage.
These are pretty obvious, but I have seen them nearlly impossible to detect, buried deep inside tthe swollen cayxes.
dsc03521.jpg

I agree with Hick. All the grows I've done outdoor and I've never had a hermie.

I think that it's pretty typical to see a seed or two in your harvests ocasionally. If a banana opens up deep in the bud, it's impossible to see so you really can't do anything about it. Just my thoughts. At least it was only one seed. Take care and be safe.

Hick said:
Hmmmm.. and I've found quite the opposite. I don't ever recall haveing a hermie outdoors.

nope.. isn't possible. Only once in recorded history has any such phenomenon "allegedly" occurred...;) Theres a story about a virgin (Mary) alledgedly bearing birth to a child (Jesus). :D... Your plant wasn't named Mary, was it??.. :p

here is a picture of some staminate hermie flowers, late in the maturation stage.
These are pretty obvious, but I have seen them nearlly impossible to detect, buried deep inside tthe swollen cayxes.http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Gallery/data/500/medium/dsc03521.jpg?9242

looooooooool man;) .. Man its imppossople to say thats a hermi in the picture you attached! it look a normal femmale to me!

0b1kinsmokey said:
lol well it definetely was hermy, just not enough for u to notice.

a little bit of hermy weed never hurt anybody :D

herming can go very mildly and honestly happens alot when u start getting alot of grows under your belt.

one or two very very small balls will come out of the bud istelf (true hermy)
and spunk out some pollen.

i wouldnt worry about it at all, leave the ladies be lol

yeah its ok to have one or 2 seeds i guess:D , but im afraid that not the plant i chopeed is the hermy im afraid its one of my 6 other plants

wow, well i have never once had a hermie indoors, i have had 5 outdoor hermies.
I think its very logical that hermies would happen more often outdoors, because of the natural stress that can happen at any given time.
Indoors you can control pritty much everything.......and dont alot of herms happen in result of stress on the plant?

This is just how it has happend for me.....dont know why

red_ss said:
looooooooool man;) .. Man its imppossople to say thats a hermi in the picture you attached! it look a normal femmale to me!
red... take note of the bright yellow "nanners" near the top ....:eek:

hermies bad! thats a good pic hick. i just came off a hermie grow and untill i seen it on my plant i would have never been able to tell what it was. once you see it you you'll never forget it. atleast you only got one seed from yours so far i had alot more than that.. good luck

Could it be pollen fom your other grows still lurking in your area?

Latest posts

Back