About Trichome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newgrowth said:
Hey guys im not sure if this will help but since i also use the radio shack scope ill offer it.I clip a small leaf near a budsite,be careful & only get the leaf, take a white book of matches rip it in half, use the back to place ya leaf & get lost in those trics.Like Dewayne said you want somewhere steady.Well hope it helps..

:D Just bought one myself yesterday at Radioshack and I've been lost in my Trichomes on recently bought Sour Diesel ever since!:eek:

Mota said:
Dewanye I have been waiting for my trichomes to turn amber for me and its taking to long I had some plants with a very little of amber but mostly very cloudy ,I have enjoyed the buzz but I wanna experience a couch-lock buzz the body buzz .
Quesition is would I be searching all the buds on the plant or the main cola ? would the trichomes in the bud be turning amber before the outer growth of the bud ? I have a cola growing fat, thick ,very cloudy and have to search for the ambers . Im into the 13 week of flowering. how much longer ?

I am not for sure how long it takes but I am also waitting to and my trichome is cloudy to and I do see little amber at times and I am into 8 weeks of fowering and my leafs are turnning Dead as I have posted.

All I can say is watch it very closely and on't want to miss that oppertunity window to harvest to get that body high. I am keeping a close eye on it and the Buds are getting hugh and heavy i was going to harvest today but I am going to wait a couple of weeks now..

I also use the same type from Radio Shack.If you watch the the trichomes on your calyx,will help you determine alot better time for your harvest.They are the one's I always go by.Hope that helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

ok ok..

Got a question..

When you guys say watch for 40% clear 60% Amber and etc.

Do you mean: a SINGLE trichome?? and that 1 Tricome 40% clear/ 60% amber.

OR

Do you mean: 40% of the whole collective clear and other 60% of the
collective 60% amber..

Hope you guys know what i mean..

My lowryders will be @ harvest time soon, and I need to know..

Berserker, so you are saying its best to look at the Trichomes thats
on the Calyx?? Do you cut the calyx off and looK? or look at it while
its on the plant??

thanks

I try and do it on the plant.If I can,other wise I would be cutting alot of Calyx off my plant,which fills up with the good stuff we are all after.THC.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

berserker71 said:
I try and do it on the plant.If I can,other wise I would be cutting alot of Calyx off my plant,which fills up with the good stuff we are all after.THC.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

I tryed that scope on the plant and look at the Calyx and I see the little trichome and there a cloudy stem with 1/2 clear balls, so I guess, it just Not ready yet..
I have lots of Red Pedistols and new Calyx popping out as it get Bigger.

I'll have to keep a eye on it the next few weeks..

Latest posts

Back