Aero Cloning problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes me 21 days before I have good enough roots to plant. I have had a little white stuff that looked questionable but it went away in the dirt.

I know some people think that the Superthrive is for sissy's, i really like it. I am however a sissy. I like it especially for clones. It is the difference between life and death at my house.

Hang in there Orange....

thanks Mrs. Bud---when i see that stuff---it puts me on high alert---crying shame if you get the pm---taking no chances---culled some and sprayed the rest---coincidentally a friend just asked for some cuts---guess what he is getting---;) ---with full disclosure of course

I'm not doing well with my DIY aero cloner either. The stems just seem to rot. Water temps are in line and no gross stuff in the res....can't figure it out. I ran a cycle timer (1 minute on, 4 minutes off) the second run, thinking that things were too wet too long, but that didn't help. I think I am going back to bubble cloning....

Rosebud, I will try some Superthrive (although I am not a sissy either).

morning THG---all this hydro stuff is new to me and i thought your DIY was perfect---1st thing that came to mind with it being all stealthy was oxygen---how do your cuts breathe

good day THG...
ive also never had the "best" luck with areo or bubblers.. tried plain water olivias clonex....

b4 i tossed the bubbler n aro to my lil brother i found the ( dyna-gro) KLN works awsome..
i swear by the stuff.. it will keep your res happly clean.. and will/should stop the rotting.
and wheather your using RW/pucks/rapid rooters/soil anything roots hahahaha..
ive used it from MJ to house plants..
worth a shot in my books...
LH

I LOVE dynagro products. Imexpensive and some of the first "indoor shop" nutes i bought. then it was ESU then FF...lol...good luck on the new batch Orange

Don't know if you are aware of of this but this thread changed my cloning success rate from 50% to 95%. I have only lost two clones since I started using this method.
hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42847&highlight=walmart

awesome Lesso---that is EXACTLY what this forum is all about---personally i think i will be going back to my methods of old---clip,dip, rockwool because i had a powdery mildew scare, and don't want to be tied to a power outlet for the bubbler---and it's much easier for me to move a humidity tent around than a tote with water---good fun being exposed to the hydro world for me---peace

i guess we can call the diy aerocloner experiment a success---cheese, purple peach, pink mamma

aero cloner 011.jpg

aero cloner 012.jpg

Good job mate! ;)

I have to say that i have figured out that the best and the only reliable way to root my WR strain clones are the RootRiot propagation cubes. Outstanding results and nearly 100% success. For me aero was a waste of time although roots popped out but still... but atleast i know that method too. :)

Latest posts

Back