All Flouro Grow.... Interested???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
FFOF soil (organic); Botanicare Pro BLoom for soil (organic) every other watering; each plant get watered twice weekly with a half gallon of Arrowhead Bottled Water; 5 gl containers; 12 x 24W (280 W total) T5 Pioneer Jr IV Flouro; 200 CFM in a 35 sq. ft. grow space; Average temp: 79 degrees in growspace; two bag seed from dank; 12/12, week three .........

KEEP IN MIND KIDDIES THIS AN ALL FLOURO GROW.... FROM SEEDLING TO HARVEST....

Am in the process of a new, bigger growspace. Next grow promises to even more productive.

STAY TUNED.....

10OCT08 001.JPG

10OCT08 003.JPG

10OCT08 005.JPG

a guy i know did that and had a harvest from it. his buds were good, very fluffy though and took a while to finish. good luck i am interested to see how it works out for you.

This is my 5th flouro grow. Last one was AK47, two plants. Almost an ounce dry weight PER PLANT......

Capt. Skinx said:
This is my 5th flouro grow. Last one was AK47, two plants. Almost an ounce dry weight PER PLANT......

Nice! Thats a relief to hear as I am growing with fluoro as well... might invest in a HPS bulb for flowering tho.

mmmm looks tasty! Those ladies are looking great. How close are the actual lights to the plant? And how much longer do you plan on flowering?

I'm curious why you are growing with all fluoros through flowering? I guess that I don't quite understand the rational behind all fluoro grows...in a watt to gram ratio (the only real way to compare electrical cost/usage), CFLs always come in far behind HPS lighting.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm curious why you are growing with all fluoros through flowering? I guess that I don't quite understand the rational behind all fluoro grows...in a watt to gram ratio (the only real way to compare electrical cost/usage), CFLs always come in far behind HPS lighting.

They way I look at it is they are cheap initially, put out little heat, and cannot be spotted with those thermal cams.

Of course you know I am a new grower, but that is why they appealed to me :)

Lights are kept about 4 inches from plants, and the flowering cycle is unchanged with Flouro. Still 8 - 9 weeks.

And, to answer your question, Goddess, my main motivation is my small growspace. HID is too hot and too expensive for me right now. A VERY uppity uperclass white neighborhood I reside in, unfortunatelly. Flouro allows me to grow in my garage, yet still be somewhat discreet.

Capt. Skinx said:
And, to answer your question, Goddess, my main motivation is my small growspace. HID is too hot and too expensive for me right now. A VERY uppity uperclass white neighborhood I reside in, unfortunatelly. Flouro allows me to grow in my garage, yet still be somewhat discreet.

Good answer! I'm a small space garage grower in fla and I have my hands full cooling CFLs.

It looks ok. I really think if you had tried lst'ing,fimming/capping or any sort of training you would have probably made the most of the light you had and would have harvested a bigger yield.

I am currently vegging with sunlight and 3 cfls: two 42w soft warm cfls and one 14 w daylight cfl. I have a 400w hps to flower under.

Capt. Skinx said:

Well, just so you know, CFLs put out more heat watt per watt than HPS. Lower wattage HPS are far cheaper than any T5s I seen (I love T5s for vegging). I have 300W HPS (2-150W) in a 2 x 2 x 4' space that is being cooled with a single computer fan.

how many fluoros are you using im scrambling to get more light going im doing the same

Latest posts

Back