All Flouro Grow.... Interested???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddess: I have a 250 W HID MH, I just don't know how to support the weight in my box. Friggin' thing weights 32 pounds..... If I found a way to hang the MH, how much heat would it add, and how close clould I allow my girls to get to the lamp??? Thank You....

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, just so you know, CFLs put out more heat watt per watt than HPS. ...

Hmmm, really? Guess I need to order that bakearound!

Capt. Skinx said:
Goddess: I have a 250 W HID MH, I just don't know how to support the weight in my box. Friggin' thing weights 32 pounds..... If I found a way to hang the MH, how much heat would it add, and how close clould I allow my girls to get to the lamp??? Thank You....

It will weigh a lot less if you separate the ballast from the light/hood. Moving the ballast outside the growspace will make your cooling problem inside the box a lot more manageable, too.

It is one solid unit. Will taking it apart be dangerous?

Capt. Skinx said:
It is one solid unit. Will taking it apart be dangerous?

Which one is it? I've never seen one that didn't come apart but I've only seen 3 or 4 lol. It's safe - just a simple rewiring job.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, just so you know, CFLs put out more heat watt per watt than HPS. Lower wattage HPS are far cheaper than any T5s I seen (I love T5s for vegging). I have 300W HPS (2-150W) in a 2 x 2 x 4' space that is being cooled with a single computer fan.

my temps vary from 68-78 literally. its pretty good for the size if i must say so. but im not trying to take over this thread. so i'll continue this on my journal.

DAY ONE OF WEEK FOUR

STILL COMPLETELY FLOURO......

CHECK OUT THAT TRICROME DEVELOPEMENT!!!!!!

FFOF soil (organic); Botanicare Pro BLoom for soil (organic) every other watering; each plant gets watered weekly with a gallon of Arrowhead Bottled Water; 5 gl containers; 12 x 24W (280 W total) T5 Pioneer Jr IV Flouro; 200 CFM in a 35 sq. ft. grow space; Average temp: 79 degrees in growspace; two bag seed from dank (one Sativa, one Indica); 12/12, week four/three .........

1.jpg

2.jpg

21OCT08 004.JPG

WOW.

I didn't know T5's could produce something that good!

Makes me happy I am using T5's.... I am growing 10 Lowryder #2's, 400 watts of power, about 25000 lumens in a 3x1.5x2.5 (Yes, the lights are 4 feet tall but they are at a 60 degree angle) space

10 T5 tubes, some of them warm, some of them cold.

st00ner said:
WOW.

I didn't know T5's could produce something that good!

Makes me happy I am using T5's.... I am growing 10 Lowryder #2's, 400 watts of power, about 25000 lumens in a 3x1.5x2.5 (Yes, the lights are 4 feet tall but they are at a 60 degree angle) space

10 T5 tubes, some of them warm, some of them cold.

(clapping) you make me proud capt skinx those T5?? gosh thats veggie lights... I dont think there is red kind of T5 maybe there is.. hmm but impressive!! hey stooner... 10 plants? under T5's let see how it goes..
I uses T12 4 of it.. has bubble ponic and 8 of lst'd moms under it managed to have all of it under that lights.. really small!! I actually need maybe 3 more of sets.. but they are doing great with just 2 sets (total 4 tubes)

papabeach1 said:
(clapping) you make me proud capt skinx those T5?? gosh thats veggie lights... I dont think there is red kind of T5 maybe there is.. hmm but impressive!! hey stooner... 10 plants? under T5's let see how it goes..
I uses T12 4 of it.. has bubble ponic and 8 of lst'd moms under it managed to have all of it under that lights.. really small!! I actually need maybe 3 more of sets.. but they are doing great with just 2 sets (total 4 tubes)

There is a red kind of T5, the warmer tubes.

I have about 3 different kinds of tubes in my T5's for light variety.

Now I just gotta kill these pesky spider mites that keep coming back. Nuked em twice now.

Hopefully my Lowryders will make me a T5 Believer... I want to check out those tubes Capt in usin!

Capt. Skinx said:
I Am Now Using 6 Red-orange Lamps To Increase Bud Swelling And Development. Results Are Amazing.

Week 5 For The Indica. (first 3 Pix)
Mid-week 4 For The Sativa (last 3 Pix)......

Enjoy!! Feedback Please!!!!!!!

WOW! THOSE ARE AMAZING LOOKING!!!!!

And people say T5's don't grow! :D

Capt. Skinx said:
Bull ****. They Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said you added some kind of red lamps... did you mean T5's or something else?

Latest posts

Back