All Flouro Grow.... Interested???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, man. I bought 6 red-orange flowering T5s, and replaced the regular lamps with those: two of the top four, and one of the four on each side lighting sets. Now pushing about 200 W of full spectrum, and about 100 W of red-orange.

in your option should I stick with warm light cfls for my DWC clones or use
hps in the floodlight with cfms attached?

remember they are in shed and temp is getting cold?

[remember they are in shed and temp is gettin COLD] qUOTe

If need be, purchase a digital thermometer and a small space heater.

WORTH THE INVESTMENT, IMHO........

Tom O'Bedlam said:
nice Skinx. I'm on my 2nd CFL grow, from clones from the 1st grow. Pix soon (they're in the dark right now).

Would like an update, Tom. Not many of us growing completely CFL.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU'RE DOING!!!!!1

Man I can't wait for the next update Capt Skinx! My Lowryder #2's are doing great under my T5's!

When I get a working camera, I will give you updates :D

st00ner said:
Man I can't wait for the next update Capt Skinx! My Lowryder #2's are doing great under my T5's!

When I get a working camera, I will give you updates :D

Please do. Looking forward to your updates as well......

I got dome.. check my thread ;) and other regular dome with little holes for vents.

I got flours. for vegging.. and will upgrade more flours sticks..
yes you are right until I get more nodes.. then I should stick with warm light cfls for now when they are goin' to be 12/12 right?

here ya go...21 days into flower. Just starting to show some trich's. I LST'd these way more aggressively than the first grow b/c my space is limited and I had some issues with light penetration to the lower, more shaded buds. Hopefully it'll work out. I'm growing 2 more clones from these plants and will continue the process as long as I can. The bulbs are: 125w in the middle, 42w on one end and a 3-prong socket with 2 23 watt and 1 42 watt (I think). ;)

PB010004.JPG

PB010006.JPG

PB010003.JPG

and here's my cloning room, aka a cardboard box coated with pandafilm on the inside...low tech for sure:headbang2:

9288.jpg

Well, kiddies, it's hard to imagine, but this little indica finished in LESS than 6 weeks. I doubted it myself, and wanted to let it go longer, but the hairs were 80% red-orange, and trichromes were mostly cloudy with a few amber here and there, soooooooooooooooooooooooo: about 3/4 of an oz wet weight. Hoping for a half after drying? 16 nice little nugs ( 13 g wet ) and the tip of the cola ( 9g wet ).

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

Wow! That looks like its going to be a great smoke! Its amazing what T5's can do!

Tom O'Bedlam said:
here ya go...21 days into flower. Just starting to show some trich's. I LST'd these way more aggressively than the first grow b/c my space is limited and I had some issues with light penetration to the lower, more shaded buds. Hopefully it'll work out. I'm growing 2 more clones from these plants and will continue the process as long as I can. The bulbs are: 125w in the middle, 42w on one end and a 3-prong socket with 2 23 watt and 1 42 watt (I think). ;)

What Strain???
please

sounds perfect captain! And yes they sure sound ready. You probably would find that they maybe would have put on a little more weight on the buds if you let it go 1 or 2 weeks longer, but then the stone would have been much heavier. I think you made a good choice :)

Latest posts

Back