All3 yellowing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calitoker

i like cowgirl asses
Reaction score
All right
My plants are yellowing from the inside and bottom out, just yelly, with a little mite damage.
2 hour lights, using bright white cfls
green crack, pomdale purple, and lavender. All3 outdoor, they started in a mix of happy frog and foxfarm soils mixed 50 50 with the dirt from the hole which is directly in the ground. My holes are 3ft wide 3 ft. deep. I transplanted the green crack into another hole filled with supersoil, and the ball consist of mostly the high clay dirt i mixed with. I wasnt smart and watered them in with just water, then i started using ed rosenthals maxsea, i have only watered when my probe said it was ready. But i wait so much longer than the others in the garden. So i think its staying wet too long. Also i started using bat guano applied with the water like the first watering after i watered them in. My plants are more shaded than the others. i have direct light up to noon the broken lights and shaded all day after. The property is irrigated every 2 weeks, i also use pest out for the mites.

whoa man didnt read it til now, there are a few errors in my typing im sure for one its not 2 hors its 24, but you guys could probably fill in the blanks, i got hurt so im kinda pilled out along with my latest harvest.

i used the guano at first it seemed like it didnt work, so i went to the max sea which is the pick of the growers out here. the water is ran from a well. So the only diff. is that the lavendaer and pomdale is the only 2 mixed 50 50 then the green crack has a ball of more clay which i put into the supersoil. i pulled it from the 50 50 and put it in there, of course i watered it in with just water. Im thinking either low nitro or its wet too long.

Latest posts

Back