Almost there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
The first two pics are of Nurse Larry and the second two are Velvet Kush (probably still have another months on that one!)

IMGP1318.JPG

IMGP1324.JPG

IMGP1323.JPG

IMGP1326.JPG

I can not believe this is your first grow.. Those Nurse Larry's make me cry. Wow, sure doesn't look like my first grow 420! Your patient is so lucky. Thanks for doing me proud kid! (everyone is a kid to me, don't be offended.)

I been reading peeps have this "Nurse LArry" where does it come from?...and why would a Larry want to be a nurse

:stoned:

From what I hear its a cross of Larry OG and Medicine Woman. I had some Lemon Larry last week it was pretty good.

4u, i had a clone for five years named Medicine woman. After 5 years she pooped out or i got used to her. Anyway, i bought larry seeds and they were all male so I pollinated MW with Larry and Drft named her Nurse Larry. I like the name, it made me laugh. 420 here is a friend and I gave him some seeds to try for his patient who is also a friend of mine. THis was his first grow and I think thanks to MP and his natural ability he has pulled off a great first grow. Only 420 and THG and me have the seeds. 420 is a friend and thg had to do plumbing to get them...lol

Im so Jealous :p

wish I had friends....

Only 420 and THG and me have the seeds. 420 is a friend and thg had to do plumbing to get them

Soooo... what is it that I have to do? ;)

I love it when you get a trainee who listens to what they're told to do, and not always trying to find the next best way to grow.

Melvan said:
I love it when you get a trainee who listens to what they're told to do, and not always trying to find the next best way to grow.

He has a lot of natural ability but he did as he was told and didn't argue...Great student.

4u2sm0ke said:
Im so Jealous :p

wish I had friends....

ha! would like to meet most everyone here. a shocker for sure. but would be great..:p

WOW,so beautiful!!!! i can't wait to see the final picture

sweet looking buds you got there:)

congrats :woohoo:

Latest posts

Back