an overdue hello!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeybusiness

98% chimp
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!
Well I've been regularly lurking on here for so ridiculously long i figured it was time i almost introduce myself.
My brother turned me onto this forum and it's certainly one of the better, more friendly and open minded forums (especially for given subject matter) so i constantly find myself returning here multiple times a day. Admittedly, it took me a while to let myself officially sign up but I've been here so much for so long that I've certainly come to have an understanding of policy and rules and have also gotten to know some of the personalities fairly well (for better or for worse, HA!).
Seriously though, I, myself, use to grow a lot in the past (in soil) but not for almost 6 years. My last few attempts before i stopped were plagued by some of the usual catastrophes: hermies, spidermites, divorce, etc..
I've recently been working with bubbler buckets and am loving em. Decided to start with nice easy flexible hashplants in an attempt to stack the odds in my favor as much as possible. I'm glad i did because there was certainly a learning curve. They did seem to thrive on the setup though. Got a couple mothers from em and am gearing up for a another round as soon as i get a few more loose ends tied. (I live in a pretty hot, dry environment so climate control is the current task at hand)
I have certainly learned a tremendous amount here already and am appreciative beyond description!
Happy to finally say hello..

Welcome monkey! U found the right place for all your needs! Smart knowledgeable folks ya dig. I to grow in bubble buckets and tubs. Would love to hear about your hashplant and how it takes to the DWC!! Lemon skunk here 3 rd generation going now. Love the strain. Got from Greenhouse seed co. Where did. U get the hashplant ?If u dont mind me asking. Looking to go afgani, hashplant something very indica Dom. And with a knock out punch. Well welcome bro glad to talk with another BUBBLER!! LOL. LTR bra

SoFlnightlight said:
Welcome monkey! U found the right place for all your needs! Smart knowledgeable folks ya dig. I to grow in bubble buckets and tubs. Would love to hear about your hashplant and how it takes to the DWC!! Lemon skunk here 3 rd generation going now. Love the strain. Got from Greenhouse seed co. Where did. U get the hashplant ?If u dont mind me asking. Looking to go afgani, hashplant something very indica Dom. And with a knock out punch. Well welcome bro glad to talk with another BUBBLER!! LOL. LTR bra
Well as much as i wanted Sensi seed's hashplant i just couldn't afford it. I ended up gambling on some femenized hashplant. The Dinafem Hashplants from attitude. I figured as resilient as hashplants can be that it would be tougher to stress them into hermies. And although none of them did hermie, i did regret the gamble because i basically spent 3 months waiting for balls to drop. Quite stressful..
Having said that they did great and seem to love the bubbler buckets. Got big and fat. I love hashplants (for what they are). Quite a couchlock to em too..

Latest posts

Back